CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello

Survivalist

I haven't posted here all that much yet, but neither have I "formally" introduced myself yet. I've been reading most of the stuff that's come up here over the last few months, but have perhaps been a little reticent. Anyway, great to be here. I feel that such shared passion for Resident Evil's legacy and enthusiasm for its future easily signifies enough common ground to consider myself "among friends"...

--
June 18, 2014 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

We've slowly pulled you into the open of our mansion Forum, but as a lurker you're residency here was always just as valued. I particularily enjoyed & was interested by your Resident Evil Survivor play-through commentary. I advise other residents here to read it, as I have always believed there is a wonderful gem of a game hiding inside Survivor ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9294222-complete-series-playthrough?page=1

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

So long as you do not come sniffing around my research and interfering with my leeches you are among a friend here. Welcome to CHE.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

June 18, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to CHE, don't mind the BOWs and blood all over the place, we are a very welcoming crowd and glad to have you coming around to be welcomed. :)

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

June 18, 2014 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

You're not amongst friends with me. I will pursue you all over this residence and crush your... sorry I get like that sometimes. Where was I? Aah yeah, welcome to CHE.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.