CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > A short absence

Xarls

Hi to all my fellow and beloved residents!!!

I´m nearing the end of my MBA studies so I will have to study hard until the 18th of July.  I may disappear from the forums a bit, so don´t kick me out of the residence! :P. I will be back soon with new posts and  willing to see the new material!

See you all!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 17, 2014 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I am pleased, in the right way (!) that you are taking a break; these are important times for your professional life Xarls and if you put half the effort & attention into your studies as you put into your fascinating forum threads & posts, then you will achieve very high resuts for these exams !

GOOD LUCK FROM THE WHOLE CHE TEAM Xarls

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 17, 2014 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Good luck for your exams. I will be waiting to pursue you again when you return.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Good luck, keep strong and remember to take breaks to relax your mind for a while. 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

June 17, 2014 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Best of luck Xarls! When you come back, we'll sing songs of how well you did.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 17, 2014 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Xarls at June 17, 2014 at 5:13 AM

Hi to all my fellow and beloved residents!!!

I´m nearing the end of my MBA studies so I will have to study hard until the 18th of July,  I may disappear from the forums a bit, so don´t kick me out of the residence! :P. I will be back soon with new posts and  willing to see the new material!

See you all!

I will miss your discussion threads - I'm sure you will have a whole load stacked up for when you get back here! Good luck sir - stay confident in your mind.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

June 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Best of luck for your exams, Xarls. We will of course miss your contributions but rest assured that all of us will keep our fingers crossed for you. Let us know how it went, will ya?

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

June 18, 2014 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

I will leave you with this quote by Mahatma Gandhi

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

Believe in yourself and persevere through everything in this life sometimes we have a path to choose the right path and the easy path this is reality can be an easy choice most people will choose the easy path however that does not exist. Go through the right path and overcome every obstacle that will be thrown at you good luck in Getting your Masters of Business Adminstration and see you soon bro.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

June 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.