CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello all

Neptune

I thought it was a disgrace that despite being registered on GT's wonderful site that I had never commented.

Well that's all changed now, so hello to everyone here at CHE. As my line goes:

"I'm Nick, better known as Neptune". Long term resident evil fan (just about).

I like the chats going on here.

--

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

"Neo Umbrella? - that's a great idea ~ the Batman

June 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Well howdy there, now hopefully you'll be a part of those chats^^.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Greetings Neptune

I always found your posts on Project Umbrella to be interesting, in fact I find the two Confidential Report editorials you posted there to be fascinating.

Should you have spare time, your input would be highly valued at the forums of this website.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here at CHE.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

June 3, 2014 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

Neptune is a troll and a right-wing voter, he will have an adverse effect on this community. I will be speaking with GT at the earliest possible convenience to impose economic sanctions.

Welcome Nick!

--

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

June 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Mr. Spencer at June 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Neptune is a troll and a right-wing voter, he will have an adverse effect on this community. I will be speaking with GT at the earliest possible convenience to impose economic sanctions.

Welcome Nick!

You've been here just 1 day, and already you're causing trouble ! I have informed our moderators here to keep a very close eye on you Spencer !

Great of course to see another Project Umbrella founding member in the CHE forum, having belatedly become a resident here. Neptune has indeed written two first class editorials on the intriguing Resident Evil Confidential Report mobile game, which can be read here ~

Resident Evil - The Confidential Report

Resident Evil: The Confidential Report Part II

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 3, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to the Crimson Head Elder community Neptune. I am very intersted in your opinion on the surprising amount of my imposters that appear in your favored Confidential Report ?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

George Trevor at June 3, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Mr. Spencer at June 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Welcome Nick!

You've been here just 1 day, and already you're causing trouble ! I have informed our moderators here to keep a very close eye on you Spencer !

Great of course to see another Project Umbrella founding member in the CHE forum, having belatedly become a resident here. Neptune has indeed written two first class editorials on the intriguing Resident Evil Confidential Report mobile game, which can be read here ~

Resident Evil - The Confidential Report

Resident Evil: The Confidential Report Part II

Our family is no longer complete at PU.

--

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

June 3, 2014 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.