CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello all

Mr. Spencer

George Trevor invited me here.

I like the music in the background as long as there's not a single track from anything from RE4 onwards in the series. I heard the Revelations soundtrack but that's decent enough.

--

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

June 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Mr. Spencer at June 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM

George Trevor invited me here.

I like the music in the background as long as there's not a single track from anything from RE4 onwards in the series. I heard the Revelations soundtrack but that's decent enough.

We are truly in the presence of a legend from the Resident Evil Community. Need any proof? Check out Mr Spencer's regular appearance on the Project Umbrella Podcast, in our RESIDENT EVIL AUDIO section.

Welcome finally to Crimson Head Elder Mr.Spencer, I am very confident your recent disapointment at the state of some sections of our wider community, will quickly vanish as you get to know the CHE residents.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 2, 2014 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

There's not a lot of difference between legends and madmen.

--

June 2, 2014 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

"The people who go down in history as its heroes are never stable." ~ Captain Sergei Vladimir.

Great to meet another fellow noble man, personally I have always thought of Mr. Spencer as a legendary madman as opposed to mere legend or mere madman.

All jokes aside, am glad to finely meet you Mr. Spencer, always found your posts interesting & if you can see beyond my own eccentric opinions, I am sure we will have great debates & discussions here at the website of Crimson Head Elder.

Lastly, please say hello to the 8492nd Squadron for me.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

June 2, 2014 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Well welcome to the site Spencer hope you enjoy the people and atmosphere here.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 2, 2014 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Welcome!!! you chose the perfect residence (We have some T-Virus, G-Virus, T-Veronica Virus, T-Abyss virus and C-virus outbreaks every now and then, but rarely more than twice a day!) enjoy your stay!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 2, 2014 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

Yuan-The-11th at June 2, 2014 at 3:30 PM

"The people who go down in history as its heroes are never stable." ~ Captain Sergei Vladimir.

Great to meet another fellow noble man, personally I have always thought of Mr. Spencer as a legendary madman as opposed to mere legend or mere madman.

All jokes aside, am glad to finely meet you Mr. Spencer, always found your posts interesting & if you can see beyond my own eccentric opinions, I am sure we will have great debates & discussions here at the website of Crimson Head Elder.

Lastly, please say hello to the 8492nd Squadron for me.

Never has Sergei Vladimir been quoted so effectively. I should clarify that he holds the rank of Colonel, as far as I'm aware. Thank you both for the gracious welcome, I assure you that I am no legend. I'd rather not be painted as a mythical figure around these parts, I'm just a man.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Belka will rise again. We will restore the pride we had fifteen years ago. 

--

June 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

"Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always".

Welcome to the website it is nice to have another member part of Crimson Head Elder as it continues to grow it will be a pleasure to get to know you better and also to find out your opinions of the Resident Evil Series and other subject matters.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

June 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Mr. Spencer has arrived! It's time to open a bottle of wine. Mind you, after a few drinks he wants to see everyone's boobs.

All joking aside... It's great to have you here. 

June 3, 2014 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

CC at June 3, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Mr. Spencer has arrived! It's time to open a bottle of wine. Mind you, after a few drinks he wants to see everyone's boobs.

All joking aside... It's great to have you here. 

You know him well CC !

Be assured, all moderators here have been put on notice !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

There are rumors floating around that we may share a similar spikey & anarcic side. I look forward to crossing swords with you here Mr Spencer. Welcome to the CHE forum.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 3, 2014 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

Considering that "crossing swords" is a euphemism for frottage, I should hope not. 

--

June 3, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Mr. Spencer at June 3, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Considering that "crossing swords" is a euphemism for frottage, I should hope not. 

Don't worry Mr Spencer, the only place my tentacle is going, is through Brad's face.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 4, 2014 at 6:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

NEMESIS at June 4, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Mr. Spencer at June 3, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Don't worry Mr Spencer, the only place my tentacle is going, is through Brad's face.

It´s always a pleasure seeing chicken heart trespassed by your tentacle. Carry on the good work!!!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

And the innuendo continues.

--

June 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I believe boobs and the inspection of the same with or without the consumption of alcohol are off limits here, Mr. Spencer, but I still bid you welcome. 

Having said that: GT, IS there a rule about boobs and stuff? I can't check the regulations right now because I'm too busy finding out who's ruling the sky at the moment ... 

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

June 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

fletcherc at June 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I believe boobs and the inspection of the same with or without the consumption of alcohol are off limits here, Mr. Spencer, but I still bid you welcome. 

Having said that: GT, IS there a rule about boobs and stuff? I can't check the regulations right now because I'm too busy finding out who's ruling the sky at the moment ... 

The closest I have had to get to boobs in this context was the debate surrounding whether a rather heated chapter of Resident Evil: Shane's Story by TheOracleDragon should be Censored or Uncensored ?

--

June 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

GT is the boob goalie.

June 8, 2014 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Ah. So no rules per se. Hm. We need some now Mr. Spencer is here ...

--

When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

June 8, 2014 at 4:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

I believe I need to clarify some things here since it seems like I have been painted in an inaccurate light. Not once did I mention breasts or make any kind of sexual remark, it was CC who mentioned 'boobs' and my alleged inspection of them. Completely untrue. I would appreciate you reading the discourse of this topic more throroughly before reaching a kneejerk decision about what kind of person I am, and passing judgement over me. Go back and read through this topic, you'll find that - other than a harmless observation I made towards Nemesis about "crossing swords" being a euphemism - I made no comments to support this assumption of me.

So, based on pure speculation and misinformation you want to instate some new rules. Germans, they never change.

--

June 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.