CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Albert Wesker v Barry Burton

Xarls

Here is Xarls question.

Barry is a character with an impressive fan base despite appearing in just one numbered game (3 appearences considering Gaiden and RE5 Mercenaries) and there are a lot of people rooting for his return either as a main or supporting character. Is Barry now retired taking care of his family or do you think there is a decent chance of seeing him back in action fighting BOWs and evil guys?

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

May 25, 2014 at 7:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Barry Burton

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing both get interviewed AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, think about it, we can hear Barry and Wesker's side of the story in half the time. Although, I personally think Barry should be seen first.

--

BARRY / 13 / M. HALL

May 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Wow...Suddenly I want a sandwich :P

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

May 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Barry Burton at May 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing both get interviewed AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, think about it, we can hear Barry and Wesker's side of the story in half the time. Although, I personally think Barry should be seen first.

What a first class idea, we should have been more ambitious ! This has however given me an idea for future interviews...

The interview is now uploded to our RESIDENT EVIL AUDIO section, exclusively for all Crimson Head Elder residents, and Ed Smaron was in very good form.

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/podcast/

May 29, 2014 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Great interview, GT. Ed is such a great guy. Thanks to both of you.

May 29, 2014 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

CC at May 29, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Great interview, GT. Ed is such a great guy. Thanks to both of you.

I concur entirely.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

May 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Barry Burton at May 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Great idea Burton, but I have an even better one - My voice actor and Brad's! Although it might be a short interview, as I can only say STAAAAARRRRS...

Just listened to the interview - it was very interesting and a great blast from the past in these very lean times for the series.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 29, 2014 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

The Barry Burton interveiw was outstanding and I really enjoyed it very much a very special thank you to George Trevor and also a very special thank you to Ed Smaron for taking time from his busy schedule to answer a few questions. On another note, I would have loved to hear Albert Wesker interview from either Richard Waugh Or Peter Jessop that would have been magnificient as well.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

May 31, 2014 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

I just listened to the interview.... Who's the interviewer? I love your accent. xD 

Anyway, Ed sounds fun, and friendly. :D I'm glad you interviewed him.. I enjoyed listening to him talking, and he's such a sport. Great job, George Trevor. Thank you so much for taking all the trouble in the interview.. it's great having someone who actually got involved in making RE a success. 

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

June 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I cant believe I missed this. I am going to listen to it later (After Chile are finished giving Spain a damn good tuning) but I would have asked about the Jill sandwhich line. What did he think when he read that line. Did he meet any of the other voice actors or were they recorded seperatley. Was he given any room for improv. Did he hear anything from Capcom about a possible Barry apperance after RE1. Did he even voice the cameo in RE3? Oh well I hope some are answered in the interview.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.