CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Albert Wesker v Barry Burton

George Trevor
Site Owner

The Crimson Head Elder Interview Battle Game pitches Albert Wesker against the man he mercilessly blackmailed, Barry Burton, in a vote to see whose voice our residents would most like to hear resonating through the hallways & corridors of Crimson Head Elder.

So which voice actor would YOU like to see interviewed exclusively at Crimson Head Elder ? Both Albert Wesker & Barry Burton have been iconicly voiced, with considerable strength of character, enveloping them with a presence so illuminated & dynamic, with genuine sensibility, that their impact on the entire series narrative still resonates today.
All our residents are invited to vote for their choice of Barry Burton or Albert Wesker voice actor, for our exclusive interview.

ALBERT WESKER V BARRY BURTON ~ YOU DECIDE...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 22, 2014 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

Barry Burton...

May 22, 2014 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Naveed at May 22, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Barry Burton...

Good choice. I vote Barry too, but I have no preference for Barry Gjerde the original voice of Barry in the first Resident Evil game from 1996, or Ed Smaron who voiced Barry for the 2002 remake. Either would be amazing, thank you CHE.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 22, 2014 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

BARRY, BARRY, BARRY (Ed Smaron) !!!

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

May 22, 2014 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Barry, he needs more love! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 22, 2014 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

I vote Barry. Anyone of the two.:)

May 22, 2014 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

TheOracleDragon at May 22, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Barry, he needs more love! :D

I strongly agree with the above sentiment!

Considering those horrible comments Wesker made about my daughter's appearance ("You're a bit of a mess up"!!!), I will vote for Barry. Is the interviewer allowed to vote?

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Wesker has been rather saturated so let's hear from Barry.

May 22, 2014 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

BARRY FOR THE WIN!! :D

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

May 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

My vote goes to Barry. Just so I can see "Where's Barry? At CHE!"

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

May 23, 2014 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

wow...really difficult to choose, I´m not too sure so I think I won´t vote for now.

As if it mattered with the current score anyway :lol:

May 23, 2014 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Xarls at May 23, 2014 at 3:32 AM

wow...really difficult to choose, I´m not too sure so I think I won´t vote for now.

As if it mattered with the current score anyway :lol:

Well your opinion is still respected & valued highly here in our Forum Xarls and there are still many, many votes that have yet to be cast... If you are team Albert, then make it known with pride!

--

May 23, 2014 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Yoke at May 23, 2014 at 3:02 AM

My vote goes to Barry. Just so I can see "Where's Barry? At CHE!"

I do like where you are going with that, gives me some ideas if it is indeed Mr Burton who pulls in the most votes...

Also great to hear from you Yoke, hope all well & good with you.

--

May 23, 2014 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Chandler

Barry Burton of course, since Barry is a retro character, not as Wesker who has appeared recently.

Keep the good job my friend George.

--

www.residentevilcenter.net

May 23, 2014 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stealsoul85

Albert Wesker!!! 8)

--

Stealsoul85

May 23, 2014 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03
Barry! Wesker has been in more games and we can find a lot of interviews of him already. Barry has always been one of my favorite, everything he says sounds good and funny :p
--

Rebecca Chambers, first person to know how to drop an item and give it to her partner.~~~

May 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vossk

I vote Barry Burton!

--

May 23, 2014 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nadia

my vote goes to Barry.

May 23, 2014 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

The Crimson Head Elder residents have spoken, and Barry Burton is rewarded a small amount of revenge on Albert Wesker.

Coming soon...

Post your questions below ~

May 24, 2014 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

The only questions I can thank of is how did he come by getting the job? What was the experience like of voiceing Barry? Was there any odd or out of place lines that got changed as he worked?

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 24, 2014 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.