CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Happy 3rd Anniversary & Hello

Ray Redfield

Was browsing through my emails, when I found out about the anniversary. Woah, haven't been here for 3 years, and everything looks awesome and sweet. Congrats George Trevor for an amazing job on the website, and I'm just sad that I missed out so much. :o

I've been inactive for 3 years long, but now I have returned... Just want to say hello and greetings to everybody.. :P I hail from Malaysia, am a 21 year old girl, a long time fan and player of Resident Evil. I have successfully played and ended Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Outbreak, Resident Evil Dead Aim, Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 and Resident Evil Archives/Remake on Wii. So, that's all from me, once again, nice to meet everyone!. 

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

May 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Greetings Ray Redfield :)

Am I correct in assuming the consoles you have are ps2 & Nintendo Will? Those are the same consoles I have, it is nice two meet someone else who has also completed RE Dead Aim, RE Outbreak & RE Outbreak File#2, almost everyone I meet only have played resident evil games on the game cube.

Also isn't Dead Aim nice? I liked Fong Ling & Bruce, and I thought it was really cool how after you complete the game as Bruce with Fong Ling as side character, it asks you if you want to switch and play as Fong Ling with Bruce as side character.

The blood, rag doll physics and zombies where all good too.

It is my pleasure to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S nice avatar :)

Cheers ~ Yuan

May 2, 2014 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Happy 3rd anniversary!!!!!

May 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

Yuan-The-11th at May 2, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Greetings Ray Redfield :)

Am I correct in assuming the consoles you have are ps2 & Nintendo Will? Those are the same consoles I have, it is nice two meet someone else who has also completed RE Dead Aim, RE Outbreak & RE Outbreak File#2, almost everyone I meet only have played resident evil games on the game cube.

Also isn't Dead Aim nice? I liked Fong Ling & Bruce, and I thought it was really cool how after you complete the game as Bruce with Fong Ling as side character, it asks you if you want to switch and play as Fong Ling with Bruce as side character.

The blood, rag doll physics and zombies where all good too.

It is my pleasure to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S nice avatar :)

Cheers ~ Yuan

Yes, sir you are correct! Used to have PS1, but that was like 13 years ago.. 

I agree, Dead Aim's really cool. Somehow made me wonder why it was not as popular as other Resident Evil games because the setting in the cruise and the environment was quite eerie to me. Loved the weapons so much, especially the final one. I really enjoyed using the unlimited charge weapon, the one used to kill Morpheus. But isn't it weird, though? Morpheus turned into a girl after injecting himself with the virus? That part I don't understand.

Also, I loved the gameplay and the aiming part. Gotta say that I really enjoyed shooting zombies' heads. :D 

Sorry for my rambling on Dead Aim, it's just that talking about it makes me wanna play it as much.. As for RE Outbreak and File 2, I loved it but they weren't really my favourite. They're alright, considering the fact that you could choose who you can play as. 

Also, it's really nice to mee you too and thanks for the warm welcome! :) 

May 2, 2014 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

Xarls at May 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary!!!!!

Thanks Deadpool!! Hee, you too!! 

May 2, 2014 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Ray Redfield at May 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Was browsing through my emails, when I found out about the anniversary. Woah, haven't been here for 3 years, and everything looks awesome and sweet. Congrats George Trevor for an amazing job on the website, and I'm just sad that I missed out so much. :o

I've been inactive for 3 years long, but now I have returned... Just want to say hello and greetings to everybody.. :P I hail from Malaysia, am a 21 year old girl, a long time fan and player of Resident Evil. I have successfully played and ended Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Outbreak, Resident Evil Dead Aim, Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 and Resident Evil Archives/Remake on Wii. So, that's all from me, once again, nice to meet everyone!. 

Greetings, of course I remember you, we met at Project Umbrella, you're a huge Claire Redfield fan if I remember correctly? You were one of our first residents here, and I think you used to have a slightly different profile name? Your support was not forgotten.

It's absolutely wonderful to see you in residence here again, one of many 'old faces' of Crimson Head Elder to return hopefully. Your return has inspired me to ponder a Claire Redfield exclusive... watch this space!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

George Trevor at May 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Ray Redfield at May 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Greetings, of course I remember you, we met at Project Umbrella, you're a huge Claire Redfield fan if I remember correctly? You were one of our first residents here, and I think you used to have a slightly different profile name? Your support was not forgotten.

It's absolutely wonderful to see you in residence here again, one of many 'old faces' of Crimson Head Elder to return hopefully. Your return has inspired me to ponder a Claire Redfield exclusive... watch this space!

Wow.. I'm happy you remembered me.. you have a very strong memory :) 

Previously I was Claire_1106, I changed it to Ray Redfield. I just changed it yesterday, and it's also my pleasure to return here. I look forward for Claire Redfield exclusive! Nice meeting you again, George Trevor!! :D

May 2, 2014 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.