CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Content Requests

BSAArklay
Administrator

No probs GT. I know that Julia is always retweeting Jill Valentine things such as drawings and comments. She has done a podcast with a site I forget the name I think it might be Hot97 or something where she talked abit about her experience with RE. I definatley think she would be up for answering a few questions you should give it a try I would love to hear that one.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

July 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

One thing that had always annoyed/bothered me is that "BIOHAZARD 2 COMPLETE TRACK" is not complete, indeed even when taking both "BIOHAZARD 2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK " as well as "BIOHAZARD 2 COMPLETE TRACK" into consideration, there is at least one track missing...

Biohazard 2: after the sewer & its Giant Spiders but before the cable car, G-1 & music track ""It" is after you"... there is a most eerie music track...

... Despite all my efforts, I have not been able find a download/recording of this music track, I would record it myself but I lack the talent & technology required.

Because I like complete collections, it drives me crazy to not have access to this music track, if someone could find & record it, they would be doing the Bio Hazard/Resident Evil fan community a great service.

In all honesty, I just hope someone here knows what music track in Bio2 I am talking about, since it does not appear in the official soundtracks I do not know its name & I fear that I may look like a crazy person talking about some random nameless music track here :lol:.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

July 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Share Music - Listen Audio Files - RE2 - Transition (missing mu...

August 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Ah Survivalist, you are a nobleman amongst peasants, this accomplishment of yours is a great service for the Bio Hazard/Resident Evil fan community.

I really do not know why Capcom did not include that track in their soundtracks as it has incredible atmosphere that games today could learn a thing or two from.

Lastly since one of my content requests has been granted, I shall lend my services to help other content requests, both existing requests & future requests.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

August 11, 2014 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

An enormous oversight, especially considering that Biohazard 2: Complete Track contains a number of less worthy incidental pieces.

August 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

USS Command at April 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I'd like to see the Revelations Unveiled Edition art book scanned like the other one if possible. The rest of the Strange Beast of the North Sea if there's more that is. But I'd kill for someone to translate The Fate of Raccoon city audio drama.

The Revelations Unveiled artbook is on its way here soon.

I am not sure if the significance to the series time-line or the quality of the narrative of The Fate of Raccoon City, is such that it would justify the enormous expense in translation costs. I did look into this USS Command, CHE would be an ideal home for such a drama album translation, but due to the length of these scripts, unless we have a significant & considerable donation drive, it's an out of reach project at this stage unfortunately.

August 31, 2014 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

James Marcus at April 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM

This long time lurker would lurk less and post more if there were more threads discussing the early years of Umbrella. With that in mind I would like to see an article and other content on the power struggle between Ashford, Marcus, and Spencer.

A site article which extensively details and discusses the political power struggle between Ashford, Marcus, and Spencer is the next publication to be featured in our SITE ARTICLES section, when we have a resident offering to author such a work.

We do have a resident working on a site article for another subject, but that is in the process of being written, and I am unsure as to the author's current writting schedule.

August 31, 2014 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

NEMESIS at April 26, 2014 at 12:42 PM

The Jill Valentine / Catherine Disher interview was tremendous and the friendly, open tone of the conversation made it easy and interesting to follow - more please - so maybe interviews with other voice actors and developers from the retro games?

Requests have gone out to voice actors & actresses associated with Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero, and Resident Evil Remake, for which we are patiently awaiting response. We were generously gifted an interview with Resident Evil Revelations voice actress Michelle Ruff, who masterfully portrays Jill Valentine. You can submit your questions for the American Anime Awards double nominated artist (Best Actress for Bleach & Lupin the 3rd, and Best Actress in a Comedy for Lupin the 3rd) here ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12929809-michelle-ruff-interview

August 31, 2014 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nightingalesongbird

Hello, I just joined and I noticed that you guys have Marhawa Desire posted here, but the fifth volume's translation isn't posted. Would it be at all possible for that to be posted?

May 12, 2019 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.