CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Content Requests

George Trevor
Site Owner

Crimson Head Elder residents are invited to submit their requests for site content & features. From interviews with Resident Evil developers, composers & voice actors, to translations of rare & exclusive biohazard media, the CHE architects are here to incorporate your requests into their new designs for the site.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I'd like to see the Revelations Unveiled Edition art book scanned like the other one if possible. The rest of the Strange Beast of the North Sea if there's more that is. But I'd kill for someone to translate The Fate of Raccoon city audio drama.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

April 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

This long time lurker would lurk less and post more if there were more threads discussing the early years of Umbrella. With that in mind I would like to see an article and other content on the power struggle between Ashford, Marcus, and Spencer.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

April 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

The Jill Valentine / Catherine Disher interview was tremendous and the friendly, open tone of the conversation made it easy and interesting to follow - more please - so maybe interviews with other voice actors and developers from the retro games?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 26, 2014 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

I am very interested in history of Battle game.. from the Saturn battle game to Revelations Raid mode.... I want to know everything about it.

--
April 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

I wonder if the contents of "Lost In Nightmares" can be extracted like that of the older games?

If so I would very much like to see the paintings & photos of "Lost In Nightmares" to be extracted in particular the photo of what is presumably Lord Ozwell E. Spencer wearing a black ensemble outfit complete with a hat and standing in front of the Ndipaya West African ruins.

April 30, 2014 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Yuan-The-11th at April 30, 2014 at 10:02 PM

I wonder if the contents of "Lost In Nightmares" can be extracted like that of the older games?

If so I would very much like to see the paintings & photos of "Lost In Nightmares" to be extracted in particular the photo of what is presumably Lord Ozwell E. Spencer wearing a black ensemble outfit complete with a hat and standing in front of the Ndipaya West African ruins.

Now here is a man with fine taste, and an eye for survival horror gems that are close to my heart. The short answer to this Crimson Head Elder content request is "Yes they can" and "They will be here soon". Our infamous resident Joel Welsh is the guy to go to for this, and this matter is already in hand Yuan...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

USS Command at April 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I'd like to see the Revelations Unveiled Edition art book scanned like the other one if possible. The rest of the Strange Beast of the North Sea if there's more that is. But I'd kill for someone to translate The Fate of Raccoon city audio drama.

Very soon this will feature in our RESIDENT EVIL MEDIA section.

--

May 3, 2014 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

The content of this website is already a cut above most and the very idea of requesting more content feels greedy to me.

However with that said there is some things that I do not have and that I would be willing to destroy entire southern European villages & western African autonomous zones to obtain...

* Female co-host of "The Mercenaries Operation Mad Jackal":

Has this woman's texture ever been successfully extracted?

* Arklay Research Institute B.O.W. Development team:

I could of sworn that PU once had a large version of this image...

* Carla Radames: lab coat, shirt & tie researcher outfit:

Is there a higher definition version of this picture?

Since I am an artist, anyone who can provide me with any of these pictures would not only earn my respect but I would also lend my talents as an artist and give away a free biohazard water color painting of the users choice...

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

May 15, 2014 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

@ Yuan-The-11th : I do like your eye for a particularily interesting image & texture from the vast museum of media that exists for Resident Evil. I myself would like to second your request for those first two images ! Amongst our talented texture hunters & extractors that we have in residence here at CHE, two names that spring to mind immediately are Ridley and Joel Welsh. I've put in the call...

--

May 21, 2014 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1
Hi there :-) I was thinking for a future VA interview, if possible could we get one with Karen Dyer, Sheva's VA. I'd (and I'm sure many others) love to hear an in depth interview with her. I hope I'm not asking for too much, but it is possible that you could maybe provide more never before seen Resident Evil Zero Artwork and the translated Japanese script for the Train Derailment chapters in Umbrella Chronicles? Someone on another did all the other scenarios but not that particular one. Resident Evil Zero gets the least amount of love in the behind the scenes department. If you could share some light on it I'd love you forever (I already like you and definitely appreciate the hard work you do for the website.) @Yuanthe11th, that Carla picture is interesting. That should have been her main costume in the game or at least one of them. I never understood why she wore the same thing for six months. This would have been the perfect alternate.
June 15, 2014 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Naveed at April 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I am very interested in history of Battle game.. from the Saturn battle game to Revelations Raid mode.... I want to know everything about it.

This particularily unique request has piqued our interest, and the CHE team will endeavour to see if our lines of enquiry lead to anything curious & interesting.

--

June 16, 2014 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

SkinniMini1 at June 15, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Hi there :-) I was thinking for a future VA interview, if possible could we get one with Karen Dyer, Sheva's VA. I'd (and I'm sure many others) love to hear an in depth interview with her. I hope I'm not asking for too much, but it is possible that you could maybe provide more never before seen Resident Evil Zero Artwork and the translated Japanese script for the Train Derailment chapters in Umbrella Chronicles? Someone on another did all the other scenarios but not that particular one. Resident Evil Zero gets the least amount of love in the behind the scenes department. If you could share some light on it I'd love you forever (I already like you and definitely appreciate the hard work you do for the website.) @Yuanthe11th, that Carla picture is interesting. That should have been her main costume in the game or at least one of them. I never understood why she wore the same thing for six months. This would have been the perfect alternate.

Regarding your request for Resident Evil concept artwork, something is coming...

--

June 16, 2014 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

I would love to see discussions on the soundtracks (pre-RE4, of course). Interviews would be incredible, but difficult/impossible for obvious reasons. Any interesting information about them, would be great. Links to exclusive versions or unused tracks (unavailable commercially) would be appreciated. And I'd kill for a d/l of the Survivor soundtrack...

June 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Survivalist at June 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I would love to see discussions on the soundtracks (pre-RE4, of course). Interviews would be incredible, but difficult/impossible for obvious reasons. Any interesting information about them, would be great. Links to exclusive versions or unused tracks (unavailable commercially) would be appreciated. And I'd kill for a d/l of the Survivor soundtrack...

This request brought to my attention quite a shocking surprise, that baffled me ~ Whilst many of the soundtracks in Resident Evil resonate with me so very, very strongly, draw me into the moment so very deeply, provide so much melancholy & tense atmosphere for my experiance, and lifts this series above all others for me, it has never occured to me to interview the actual creators of this expression of survival horror that means so much!

So particularily for that reason I am very interested & enthusiastic about this request, and I will soon begin the groundwork for the identifying, contacting, and translating processes involved with such a feature. My own personal favourites wont shape who the team here attempts to contact, and yourself & our other residents are invited to post here please, which artists you would like to hear from. (It's clear which are the most special tracks for me, which ones resonate so emotionally, from the tracks I have uploaded to the Crimson Head Elder dukebox, found towards the top of our HOMEPAGE). Favourites amoungst my favourites are all save room themes, with Remake & BIO3 the pinnicle, Cold Water (Remake),  Vacant Room/Guardhouse I (Remake), RPD Hall (BIO2&3) and The Suspended Doll (CVX).

--

June 17, 2014 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Masami Ueda, who appears to have been the driving force behind the RE2 and RE3 soundtracks, would get my vote. It seems interesting that he worked with one other on the former and two others on the latter, especially since the overall sound is so coherent. I wonder how that worked? For me, Nothing More To Do Here (RE2) and The City Of Ruin (RE3) exemplify the bleak melancholy and tragedy that is specific to the story of Raccoon City. Very excited about the possibility of a potential feature, George Trevor. For me, the soundtracks are voices of RE as much as voice actors...

June 18, 2014 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

QUOTE Survivalist : "Nothing More To Do Here (RE2) and The City Of Ruin (RE3) exemplify the bleak melancholy and tragedy that is specific to the story of Raccoon City"

I just could not agree with this more, and would only add, there is one more track that feels even more melancholy to me, only just slightly more than those two absolute stunning classics, and that is The Marshalling Yard (the first half), which when I hear it, just draws me completely into the bleak, tense, and sad horror.

Regarding Masami Ueda, on of our more infamous residents here, Welsh, was in contact with him some time back, so I'll chase up that lead, and update in this thread.

--

June 18, 2014 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Yep, I'll go with that, not least because that title incorporates my surname. That "sad horror" you mention is subtle, and I would LOVE to hear from Masami Ueda about its creation. Update EAGERLY awaited.

June 18, 2014 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I have a fascination with RE1/Remake and love any content on that game. Any chance you can get an interview with Julia Voth? That would be awesome. She seems like a nice girl and she loves the series. She even retweeted me on Twitter when I said she should be playing Jill in the RE movies.

On a side note and this is a request about the site and not the content. Any hopes of installing some sort of feature where I can see if people have replied in my posted threads? I dont think THIA had it I know PU didnt but Youtube does and it really helps keep track.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

BSAArklay at June 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I have a fascination with RE1/Remake and love any content on that game. Any chance you can get an interview with Julia Voth? That would be awesome. She seems like a nice girl and she loves the series. She even retweeted me on Twitter when I said she should be playing Jill in the RE movies.

On a side note and this is a request about the site and not the content. Any hopes of installing some sort of feature where I can see if people have replied in my posted threads? I dont think THIA had it I know PU didnt but Youtube does and it really helps keep track.

I would have initially been sceptical as to how much of a relationship & connection Julia Voth would have with Resient Evil and consequently how much interest there would be for an interview, as she simply lent her likeness to the series, rather than contributing any acting or development. But you say she is a fan of the series ?

The feature you suggest is a briliant one, that I like very, very much, and it would only serve to add even more interaction to an already quickly expanding forum. I will get on this right now and investigate the most suitable html code and widget for this option. Thank you for a superb suggestion.

--

July 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.