CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hey there

Jill Valentine

It's nice to meet you all! :) My name is Jill and I'm a 23 year old gamer who's been a fan of the RE series ever since RE5 came out. I know, pretty late lol! But, I have been trying to play catch up though! Other games that I like to play are The Last of Us, GTAV, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, and Devil May Cry. My favorite entry in the RE series is RE5 and my least favorite is RE6. So many missed opportunities with that game :( . Anywho, my hobbies in life (besides gaming) are blogging, drawing, listening to music, reading comics and how to books, cosplaying, cardgames, and watching T.V.

Hope to see you all around! ;)

By the way, are the Marhawa Desire translations available? I've been trying to read Tome 4, but it says that I need a username and password? o.O

--

April 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome to the one the of best Resident Evil Websites I am honored to make your acquintance Jill. Resident Evil 5 was an outstanding game and I agree with you Resident Evil 6 was a misssed opportunity. Furthermore, The Marhawa Desire Tome 4 will be available next month, enjoy your stay here and I am looking forward to getting to know you as well.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

April 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jill Valentine

Thank you very much. :)

--

April 23, 2014 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Welcome to the site! we are happy to see you here!

April 23, 2014 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Welcome Jill, I offer my inspired greetings to you.

Resident Evil 5 is not my favorite game but there are plenty of things about it that I personally like or find endearing:

*1st onscreen look of Lord Ozwell E. Spencer O_O

* Sheva Alamor & her "Business/Office Lady outfit" <3)

* A good game for a novice Resident Evil fan. ^-^

* Co-Op allows 2 people enjoy the experience together. ^_~

I am sure you will find this a friendly site.

Cheers ~ Yuan.

April 23, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Jill Valentine at April 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

It's nice to meet you all! :) My name is Jill and I'm a 23 year old gamer who's been a fan of the RE series ever since RE5 came out. I know, pretty late lol! But, I have been trying to play catch up though! Other games that I like to play are The Last of Us, GTAV, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, and Devil May Cry. My favorite entry in the RE series is RE5 and my least favorite is RE6. So many missed opportunities with that game :( . Anywho, my hobbies in life (besides gaming) are blogging, drawing, listening to music, reading comics and how to books, cosplaying, cardgames, and watching T.V.

By the way, are the Marhawa Desire translations available? I've been trying to read Tome 4, but it says that I need a username and password? o.O

Greetings & welcome to Crimson Head Elder Jill, it's a pleasure to offer you residence here. My apologies for the scaffolding restricting access to Tome 4, this is simply due to that area still being under construction, whilst I finish off the final designs. Our belated 3rd year anniversary special will see this section open to our residents; sorry for the delay.

Your favourite in the series is an installment that I admit is very poorly covered here, and in appreciation of active residents like yourself, and our two latest staff members, USS Command & Albert Wesker 187 both of whom cite Resident Evil 5 as a personal series highlight, I will endeavour to increase Crimson Head Elder's coverage of Kijuju. In the meantime you can enjoy high resolution 600 dpi scans of Resident Evil 5 concept art and official Capcom press media, right here ~

RESIDENT EVIL DECLASSIFIED : http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11072791

RESIDENT EVIL 5 CONCEPT ART : http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12620290

RESIDENT EVIL 5 OFFICIAL PRESS MEDIA : watch this space for link soon!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jill Valentine

George Trevor at April 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Jill Valentine at April 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Greetings & welcome to Crimson Head Elder Jill, it's a pleasure to offer you residence here. My apologies for the scaffolding restricting access to Tome 4, this is simply due to that area still being under construction, whilst I finish off the final designs. Our belated 3rd year anniversary special will see this section open to our residents; sorry for the delay.

Your favourite in the series is an installment that I admit is very poorly covered here, and in appreciation of active residents like yourself, and our two latest staff members, USS Command & Albert Wesker 187 both of whom cite Resident Evil 5 as a personal series highlight, I will endeavour to increase Crimson Head Elder's coverage of Kijuju. In the meantime you can enjoy high resolution 600 dpi scans of Resident Evil 5 concept art and official Capcom press media, right here ~

RESIDENT EVIL DECLASSIFIED : http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11072791

RESIDENT EVIL 5 CONCEPT ART : http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12620290

RESIDENT EVIL 5 OFFICIAL PRESS MEDIA : watch this space for link soon!

Oh, it's no problem ^_^ ! I can't wait to see it :D . You've done a great job with this place, GT and if wasn't for you and your hard work, I think a lot of people including myself would be clueless about the RE universe. :) And Woo! If there's one thing that I like about RE, it is the concept art. Thank you :)

Cheers everyone!

--

April 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Good to see you here Ms Valentine. We share many similar interests except the love for Resident Evil 5! Welcome to the forum.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

April 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

I knew I would eventually find you here Valentine! Your pursuer has finally cornered you and there's no escape. Prepare to meet YOUR NEMESIS...

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

Welcome to the site, I hope you'll enjoy being here and checking things out. If you have questions, don't be shy to ask and welcome! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

And a warm welcome from me, the site administrator gone lurker.

I have learned to appreciate RE5 much more after the disaster that was RE6 and I still like to roam Kijuju whenever I find the time. Although my all-time favourite will always be REmake.

I'm sure you will enjoy this place considering all the little treasures George Trevor has made available for us here.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May 1, 2014 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.