CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Resident Evil Survey

Xarls

Well with rumours of RE7 already invading the internet and direct competitor The Evil Within about to be released I want to question you on some of your more precious RE moments.

1 - Biggest satisfaction while playing RE.

There are a lot of moments but for me...hmmmmm hard to choose but I think my most satisfaying RE moment was completing RE4 mercenaries with A rank with every character, that took me some time and when I finally unlocked my Handcannon I couldn´t even believe it. Honorable mentions: First licker killed, final boss scenario B RE2 , first time I bested nemesis, completing RE1 with Chris´perfect ending (Damn 6 slots...), RE6 platinum trophy and RE5 platinum trophy, finally killing Simmons.

2- Biggest Letdown.

A close call indeed...I´m gonna be hated for this but I think it´s RE: Revelations final boss (Norman?) A guy that could teleport, create illusions...felt more like DMC, really out of place for me.

3- Favourite game.

Easy, RE2. First because I think it´s simply the best one yet, second it holds a very special place in my heart: It was my first RE game and my grandfather gave it to me as a present when I was younger, he passed away 3 years ago. He kinda made me a RE fan and I really miss him.

4- Worst game.

Hmmmmm I think RE5, I actually enjoyed 6 a bit more (Actually Leon´s campaign).

5- Favourite playable character (not mercenaries).

Chris, why? becouse to me he is the most "human" character, by looking at him you can "see" how much he has suffered. While Leon seems to always be cool (Except in Damnation, where alcoholism is hinted) and Jake...jokes and stuff, not even Sherry, who has lived captive and been experimented on for years does the impression of carrying such a big weight on his back. Then again, just my oppinion.

6- Least favourite playable character (not mercenaries).

Im going with Ada, she just annoys me since RE4. That femme fatale spy style is not my type.

7- Biggest OMG moment.

Easy for me, the licker behind the mirror from RE2, I didn´t see it coming and I got really scared (I actually expected a dog BEFORE I took the figure, not a licker and after)

8- Favourite BOW.

The licker, it´s simply great.

9- Least favourite BOW.

Hard to say, I guess dogs, I really really hate them.

10- Best NPC (NPC in campaign/Story)

Wesker, he added so much as a villain...

11- Worst NPC (NPC in campaign/Story)

Excella...simply stupid and annoying.

12- Best final boss.

Im choosing Simmons, He mutates a lot, keeps coming...probably my favourite final boss.

13- Best one liner/Sentence/quote

"More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for... for a future without fear... yeah, it's worth it." Chris, RE5. Perfect in its context.

14- Funniest moment

Hard to say...maybe when los Ganados retreat and Leon says  "Where did everyone go? Bingo?" (RE4)

15- Why do you love Resident Evil?

Not sure, maybe because I grew up playing RE games and I got to love the characters.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

April 15, 2014 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Great Forum discussion, and posted at a time when many within the community are at their most unenthused when it comes to their Resident Evil passion, me included; which is why I'm using this fan survey, and our 3rd Anniversary exclusives to reignite my own enthusiasm ~

1. I was thinking across the broad spectrum of boss B.O.W.s that I've defeated over the last 16 years of Resident Evil moments, which reminded me that I've always found many of these guys far too easily overcome. Defeating T.A.LO.S. for the first time was one of the more satisfying boss moments, but THE MOST satisfaction I've enjoyed from this special series washed over me when flying over the Spencer Mansin for the first time, and watching all those B.O.W.s engulfed in a ball of flames as the Mansion exploded, taking with it all danger of any further viral outbreak...

2. biohazard 3.5 becoming biohazard 4

3. Resident Evil Remake & Resident Evil 3. After discovering Resident Evil via Resident Evil 2 on the N64 I got as far as my first steps into the RPD, heard that iconic haunting music echo across the marble surroundings, and knew I just had to play the first game before I continued, as I had discovered something quite special. REmake was just around the corner and circumstances in my private life dictated a break from video games before I then returned with my first port of call being survival horror's pinnacle moment, stunningly realised on the GameCube.

Resident Evil 3 is everything that Resident Evil 2 can bring, with some small additional improvements.

4. Resident Evil 5 (putting the wonderful Lost In Nightmares to one side)

5. Chris Redfiled ONLY in Resident Evil Remake & Jill Valentine in both Resident Evil Remake & Resident Evil 3; so Jill has to be the premier choice. I just adore the lone survivalist nightmare that Jill has to contend with in Hard Mode on the streets of Raccoon City as presented in Resident Evil 3. Survival horror perfection on a par with Resident Evil Remake, that no other game can match.

6. Sherry Birkin all day long... oh my days, GET UP THOSE F**KING STEPS ALREADY!

7. Zombie arms bursting through the insecure wooden baricades poorly fixed to the windows of the R.P.D. station (I experianced this moment before the cerberus smashing through the Spencer Mansion windows)

8. Is the Licker a B.O.W ? I thought as the consequent mutation of a starving zombie (which itself is a secondary infectant) the Licker too can only be classed as a secndary infectant... although now I remember in Resident Evil 5 they were being mass produced ?! Anyway I'll call the Licker as my favourite 'monster enemy'!

9. Large versins of boring insects... but I still adore Resident Evil 0

10. 1. George Trevor 2. Lisa Trevor 3. Albert Wesker 4. Darrio Rosso (not joking)

Excella.

12. Sergei Monster

13. 1. Itchy, tasty. 2. Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety. Farewell... George Trevor

14. Survival horror 'aint no joke man! When Leon says "Bingo" I want to hit him in his smug face with the large wet fish that inexplicably takes up half the inventory.

15. Sitting alone, but for a poorly loved one, in an attic conversion Victorian flat, in the dead of night, dark black winter sky, cold wind howling outside & rattleing the old sash windows - all providing the meloncholy atmosphere, as I investigate Resident Evil Remake's Spencer Mansion for the first time in (GameCube glorious) breathtaking pre-rendered 3rd perspective stunning beauty ~

I burst through the old wooden door into the sanctuary of my first Resident Evil Remake Save Room, and I hear THAT MUSIC for the first time, as the horrors I've just discovered lurk menacingly outside. SHEER MELANCHOLIC BEAUTY.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Beating RE0 with my friends, for me playing this game with my friends and getting to the end was the best, it was also the first time I had finish a Resident Evil game and I was so scared of it

2- Biggest Letdown.

That capcom didn't let the game die when the creator was gone, they just keep screwing up the story, I like to think that everything they did with the story afterward just didn't happen

3- Favourite game.

(that's a heart breaking question right there) Zero, I simply loved it, the atmosphere, the creatures, the characters, the music, the way we have to work with both characters, everything. But I like every other old games almost just as much

Hummmm, Decisions, decisions... I can't choose between Jill and Rebecca. Jill is a professional, she's a master of unlocking and she was a lot of games. Rebecca is a medic for the S.T.A.R.S at such a young age, she is really strong in front of the situations she's in but she shows a lot of fear and compassion compared to some other characters, I just feel more linked with Rebecca, I guess it's Rebecca then

Leon, although I really like him in the second one, an innocent new cop stuck in a zombie apocalypse, he became such a cold character in the fourth one, yes he shows some love towards Ada but I feel like thats about the only thing he feels. Capcom tried too hard to make him look badass, now I dont like him anymore

7- Biggest OMG moment.

Let's see: The first time I saw a crimson head... I closed the game... hahaha, I was not expecting that really.
In the first game when our camera switch to a first person of a Hunter entering the kitchen I was in.
Everytime I see a Mimicry Marcus, thats the stuff of nightmares.
Nemesis getting in the R.P.D station.

8- Favourite BOW.

That would be the Tyrant, he's tall, scary, strong and everytimes he comes in you know it's big trouble. I will have to give some credits to Hunters too, what a disguting way of creating a weapon, they're terrible and dangerous!

9- Less favourite BOW.

Chimeras, they're disguting to the point that they remind me of the movie The Fly, eew. Also they're extremely annoying

Well, Wesker of course, I like how he is kind of a "loser" who couldn't make a virus on his own really, he goes to someone who has a virus, finds a way to kill them, steals the virus and runs away haha. 
Barry is awesome too, the way Wesker is manipulating him and he tries to hide it from Jill, love it, I've always loved Barry, such a lovely guy

Hard one, I think I will have to say Excella too

12- Best final boss.

Defenitely not a boss from RE6... The Tyrant, Nemesis and Marcus/Queen Leech are my favorites

Itchy, tasty. 
And alsmost everything Barry says

14- Funniest moment

Whenever Barry is there

My sister broke my childhood showing this to me when I was 3, I had nightmares for years, but the fact that it was so terryfying to me made me love it, I started playing when I was 5 or 6 years old and became a fan even though I had to stop playing every ten minutes because it scared me too much :P

--

Rebecca Chambers, first person to know how to drop an item and give it to her partner.~~~

April 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Trevor, it would have been a great satisfaction for me too if I had beat the first game with that ending too, but the first time I did it I was horrified by how much of a bad job I did, how the mansion didn't explode and the Tyrant escaped after the credits... I felt so bad haha

--

Rebecca Chambers, first person to know how to drop an item and give it to her partner.~~~

April 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Ann-C_03 at April 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Trevor, it would have been a great satisfaction for me too if I had beat the first game with that ending too, but the first time I did it I was horrified by how much of a bad job I did, how the mansion didn't explode and the Tyrant escaped after the credits... I felt so bad haha

Don´t feel too bad!!! after all, how much damage can an unleashed tyrant do? :P

By the way Mr. Trevor, I think lickers and any other creature transformed by the virus are BOW, at least that´s what I understood from RE5 and 6 (BSAA rarely define them as zombies and they call J`avo a new type of BOW).

April 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Ann-C_03 at April 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't able to enjoy that ending for a considerable time after playing Remake! I don't think I even noticed Rebecca's screams the first time around, so while I was too busy gazing adoringly at the pre-rendedered backgrounds Miss Chambers was a quick snack for a Hunter. I'm sure the Mansion didn't explode either until at least my third time around. My first few Helicopter rides over Raccoon forest were lonely affairs!

It's great to read genuine enthusiasm for Resident Evil Zero, which can get quite a hard time on ther Resident Evil forums, and in some ways for me is an underrated forgotten gem of the series. And I'm not a Resident Evil 4 Leon fan, he really got on my nerevs.

Thining about Resident Evil Zero reminds me that I should have mentioned that like Ann-C_03 when I hear the signature music for mimicry Marcus a chill runs down my spine. Tyrants however I have always found not to be the difficulty they should considering their physical superiority, speed & strength. I have always favoured the Hunters far more; love their vicious screams!

Reading Ann-C_03 was 3 when first showed Resident Evil & playing it by 5 makes me extremely jealous of that experiance of sheer terror that must have been felt, especially if you were playing/watching Remake ?! I was 6 when I fell in love with Pitfall 2 for the Atari 2600 because it seemed like such a huge, atmospheric & varied adventure... looking at it now makes me feel ancient & pathetic in equal measure! But it must have been an incredible experiance to be that young and tread the corridors of the Spencer Mansion.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 17, 2014 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I never played 0 or Remake and I wish I would have. I never had a Game Cube and I don´t think those games go to other console or pc.

April 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Xarls at April 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I never played 0 or Remake and I wish I would have. I never had a Game Cube and I don´t think those games go to other console or pc.

You are missing out on some of the finest moments in Resident Evil's history Xarls. Resident Evil Remake & Zero have been re-released under the 'Archives' titled edition, for the Nintendo Wii, but both these ports are no different to the original GameCube builds, they just offer Wii owners the opportunity to play Remake & Zero.

If you can get yourself a cheap, second-hand GameCube you will have the opprtunity to play Resident Evil in stunning pre-rendered beauty, experiancing some of the most challenging & terrorfying moments in the series, with puzzles and narrative that pull you further into the survival horror nightmare.

The feelings evoked from reading some of Resident Evil's most emotional files, while you carefully investigate the series' most iconic insidious, sinister locations, corridors & facilities you will never forget, and are of a strength no other video game can produce. In other words, you need to play 'em!

--

April 17, 2014 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Completing Resident Evil Zero on Hard mode without a single death or save file.

2- Biggest Letdown.

What was missing from Resident Evil Zero - Spencer & Marcus's Umbrella History, and what was included in Resident Evil Zero - Billy Coen.

3- Favourite game.

Sumptuous graphics, lavish backstory, sinister locations - it just has to be REMAKE.

4- Worst game.

Resident Evil 5

Steve Burnside

Billy Coen - just loathe him

7- Biggest OMG moment.

Billy Coen's dialogue.

8- Favourite BOW.

Hunter Elite - bigger, stronger, quicker - perfection!

9- Less favourite BOW.

Giant Centipede - James & the Giant Peach this is not!

Barry Burton

Excella.

11- Best final boss.

James Marcus mutation

12- Best one liner/Sentence/quote

Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power; power is life.

13- Funniest moment

Billy Coen's dialogue.

14- Why do you love Resident Evil?

I am an unashamed survival horrorist - which is why I became a 'resident' of Crimson Head Elder and no other video game has done survival horror better for me than Resident Evil.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

April 19, 2014 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Defeating Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 "Desperate Times" scenario on Very Hard difficulty.

2- Biggest Letdown.
Umbrella Rival Company aka "The Organization" collapsing in a file in RE5, mentioned in passing, to rub salt on our wounds, the file in question was not translated properly in our localization.

3- Favorite game.
RE Outbreak & RE Outbreak File 2, I consider them two parts of one incomplete game, why my favorite? So many characters to play as, first 8 initial characters to chose from then many others can be unlocked.

4- Worst game.
RE5, excluding the marvelous "Lost In Nightmares" .
* Jill Valentine turned into a sex toy.
* Umbrella Rival Company killed offscreen in a file.
* Misogyny Plaga kills women & grants men super powers.
* Chris is now strong enough to arm wrestle The Incredible Hulk.

5- Favorite playable character #not mercenaries#.
I'll go with Fong Ling of the illustrious RE Dead Aim, she is lady-like yet efficient, attractive & agile, carries a suppressed 9mm for stealth take downs, handy in a series where direct combat should be avoided, good at head shots & leaves no unanswered questions.

6- Least favorite playable character.
I think I will go with Leon #RE4# in an deviation from earlier games, the protagonist #Leon# is not trying to escape a biohazard but rather decimate a village and he shows no fear, I see no reason to relate to him.

7- Biggest OMG moment.
RE2 first encounter with Licker, to elaborate: I was 7 when the
game came out & had never seen a video game before, in addition, I was also a book-worm, a kind of mini zoologist so when I saw the Licker I was like OMG what kind of creature is this?!?

8- Favorite BOW.
U-8, a BOW so grand & complex that Capcom decided it was worth an entire file in RE5, produces organic drones that can attack helicopters, natural amour that can withstand artillery, claws strong enough to rip a tanks turret right of the chassis & enough intelligence to guard important facilities, the fact that it looks like a Giant Japanese Spider Crab doesn't hurt either.

9- Less favorite BOW.
Probably el gigante, a decent opponent & slashing its spine with a knife is fun but it looks like it belongs in Lord of the Rings.

10- Best NPC in campaign/Story
Christine Henri, to elaborate, she is a Nobel woman, executive of Umbrella Corporation, heads an entire research division, owns a castle that acts as a front for a bio-weapons research institute by Loire Village that she herself directs personally and last but certainly not least, she is HUNKs superior, must be quite a woman to have the dedication of HUNK & special commando unit Alpha Team.

11- Worst NPC in campaign/Story
Think I will go with Sir Ramon Salazar, why? because of his giant robot waking statue of himself, sheer lunacy at its finest.

12- Best final boss.
I would say Ustanak, a fantastic stalker, made & defined RE6's Jake campaign for me, he surly made Nemesis proud.

"This company does not tolerate those who try to soil its reputation. If you want to wake up in the morning, I suggest you do as you are told and do it well.
B. Rowell"

14- Funniest moment
RE6 pilot turns into a Lepotitsa, Leon's response? #to Helena# "You don't suppose that thing can fly a plane do you"

The old games had a rich selection of characters especially female characters, a rarity in video games, also the old games had an incredible attention to detail, even minor objects had a back story to them, plus I really liked the corporate aspect of the older games.

April 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

1.Biggest satisfaction while playing RE.

Completing RE remake on real survivor mode with chris.. RE 5 veteran fresh no upgrade run, RE4 professional fres 3 gun (handgun, shotgun and magnum) challenge mode, Raid Mode S rank on all levels...

Biggest Letdown.

Wesker Death in RE 5.

Favorite game.

RE1, 2,3,CVX,4,Revelations

Worst game.:

RE6

Favorite playable character:

Chris Redfield because I started playing RE from orignal ps1 game and it was the first 3d game i played with more story elements and liked chris more because his game was harder.

Least favorite playable character.

Rebecca Chambers

Biggest OMG moment.

First hunter encounter

Favorite BOW.

RE1 hunter

Best NPC in campaign/Story

Barry Burton

Worst NPC in campaign/Story

no one

Best final boss.

Tyrant RE2 and Norman from revelations

Best one liner/Sentence/quote:

I will always remember wesker cutscene in code veronica when he meets chris "It's been a long time chris" I like this quote i really liked wesker as a villan and wanted him to return and when he comes face to face with chris the first time, that scene epic for me, i will always remember it.

Why do you love Resident Evil?

I loved exploration in older RE games, finding ammo, new items and health, that was thing that made me fall in love with RE. It's like your own place, you explore and collect things.

April 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Blasting Hunters with the shotgun

2- Biggest Letdown.

Resident Evil 4

3- Favourite game.

Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis

4- Worst game.

Resident Evil Survivor 2

Jill Valentine

Leon S Kennedy

7- Biggest OMG moment.

The first time I saw the freak of nature that is Nemesis!

8- Favourite BOW.

Nemesis

9- Least favourite BOW.

Most of them in Resident Evil 6

Brian Irons

Ingrid Hunnigan (unless she's Ada in disguise!)

12- Best final boss.

It has to be NEMESIS!

STAAAAARRRRRS

14- Funniest moment

The look on Brad's face when he sees me approaching him!

The horror

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 4, 2014 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

RE was actually one of my fears and nightmares growing up as a child. My sister would play it and set the volume so high, I began hearing voices and would keep the light on just to fall asleep. As I grow up, my sister grew older and stopped playing games, I continued her legacy and played RE4 just to overcome the nightmare I had when I was a kid and I successfully done it, and continued buying RE games as long as I have the console to play it on. :D So you could say, RE was probably the first horror game I ever played followed by Silent Hill and Fatal Frame.

2- Biggest Letdown.

They haven't made a remake for RE2 yet. 

3- Favourite game.

I would go with Super Mario.

Just kidding. Resident Evil REMake/Archives. Why? Loved the third person perpective, and it gives out more tense and actually give ourselves to think of all the things we should bring, and how to organize stuff and how to use the ink ribbon wisely. ( Lol )

4- Worst game.

Uhh.. gotta go with RE6. Never played it but saw the walkthrough. Not impressed.

Probably Leon, because all the stuff he could place in his 'briefcase' in RE4. Not sure how did he carry those.

Wanna go with annoying? Ashley from RE4. She's weak, annoying, and she doesn't know how to use a gun.

7- Biggest OMG moment.

Probably when knowing that the door Ada Wong unlocked in RE4, somehow connected to Leon's path. I was like " Oh, so that's how it opened by itself... "

8- Favourite BOW.

Gotta go with Tyrant. Don't know why. :P 

9- Less favourite BOW.

Uhm, Chimera. I so hate those things. They're quick. And lead to my death.

NPC... Hmm.. NPC... I think all of the characters who actually helped with the main. Specifically, Barry Burton who left a bunch of items for the Jill in REmake

Ashley. Again. When she's following us around in RE4. Oh my god.. so annoying.  I used to kill her with my gun, when I have had enough.

11- Best final boss

Morpheus in Dead Aim. Running around from Morpheus, and had to aim crucially for the head before he gets closer was tricky.

12- Best one liner/Sentence/quote

I don't really remember.

13- Funniest moment

The cheesy line in the old Resident Evil 1. When Barry gave Jill a gun, and Jill asked. " Barry, how about you? "

" Don't worry, I'm alright! I got THIS! " 

and Jill laughed. I'm still not sure what 'THIS' referred to. 0_0

14- Why do you love Resident Evil?

The horror, and the privilege to use a gun, and more guns, and more grenades, and blood, and a reason to curse excessively.

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

May 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

The atmosphere of the first three games.

2- Biggest Letdown.

The direction of RE after the destruction of Raccoon City. They should have just ended the series after that. I believe in going out on a high note.

3- Favourite game.

It’s a tie between REMAKE and RE2.

4- Worst game.

RE5. It was way over the top and corny.

I don’t care who I play as.

See 5.

7- Biggest OMG moment.

After clearing RE2 and saving and continuing with next character and Mr. X/Tyrant keeps busting through walls and coming after you. Wonderful precursor to Nemesis in RE3.

8- Favourite BOW.

The Licker.

9- Least favourite BOW.

The dogs. Those little bastards are difficult to shoot sometimes.

Wesker. Although I feel they did not use him to his full potential.

Excella. She looked like a high class prostitute from Little Cuba.

12- Best final boss.

Nemesis. Stalker extraordinaire. You just wanted to smoke that guy and be done.

We need to get a better grip…. on the situation. (It sounded dirty.)

14- Funniest moment

That Itchy… Tasty journal entry had me in fits of laughter. It was so wrong, but funny.

I came to the game late. I did not play until the summer of ‘99. My roommates were working overnights and I was home alone, during a thunderstorm. It made the gaming experience all that more “realistic”. I felt like I was trapped right there with the characters. I love Resident Evil for the story. The whole Marcus/Spencer and creating Umbrella and bio-engineering. In fact, genetics is something I follow in science to this day because of that game.

May 5, 2014 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

A big THANKS to everyone who posted in this topic, I never expected so much answers and it is great to see your posts and opinions.

May 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Everytime I "accidently" kill Ashley in RE4

2- Biggest Letdown.
RE5. Half way through the game you find out that Wesker is just a gibbering idiot who keeps talking nonsense and does those moves that should have died when the Matrix did.

3- Favourite game.
REmake. Always.

4-Worst game:
RE5. I could say RE6 but I didn't play that one. Just watched a playthrough on youtube. Worst day of my life.

Jill Valentine

Chris Redfield. He was kinda okay in REmake though.

7- Biggest OMG moment.
Buying my first Game Cube in 2008 ... oh and that Hunter crashing through that door in REmake. Gets me everytime.

8- Favourite BOW.
Verdugo. The classic Licker is a very close second though.

9- Less favourite BOW.
Reapers. So damn annoying.

Wesker obviously. But then RE5 happened. I love HUNK now.

Can I say Ashley? Come on, she only has that one small tiny mission ... okay. Right. Chief Irons then.

12- Best final boss.
William Birkin. Or Nemesis? Can't decide.

"It's a dining room." Barry's great.

14- Funniest moment
Wesker sliding right past me five times in a row in that damn 7 minutes fight. No, that was rather sad actually. So I gotta say: whenever Barry opens his mouth.

For the same reason I love horror movies and comic books. It's a big dark wonderland I can lose myself in and I'm always a bit sad when I have to go back to the real world. 

Ooh, that was fun. Sorry I contributed so late.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May 5, 2014 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

Xarls at May 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM

A big THANKS to everyone who posted in this topic, I never expected so much answers and it is great to see your posts and opinions.

Actually, for me, this is one of the best forums yet. Probably because I enjoy everyone's story. Feels good to share! 

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

May 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

I think the replays to this topic are proof that many of the older fans of the resident evil video game franchise are still around.

Thanks are in order to topic creator Xarls and of course the crimson head elder site webmaster George Trevor.

At the very least because of this very web site, topics such as this survey and all the residents of this website I have gone from full-time lurker to part-time poster and even made some new friends.

May 6, 2014 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

By the way, feel free to expand the topic, add your own questions...it´s a post to know each other and our RE visions better :D

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 4, 2014 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

Unlocking the Zombie Smack Down trophy in UC. Took me months to finally beat it.

2- Biggest Letdown.

RE5, I think it's mainly because I got a little over hyped for it though.

3- Favourite game.

I've been on a Dino Crisis kick. So for right now RE3.

4- Worst game.

RE6, not much to say about it that hasn't already been said.

5- Favourite playable character (not mercenaries)

Claire

RE2 Leon

7- Biggest OMG moment.

One Dangerous Zombie mode in REmake.

8- Favourite BOW.

Pretty much any Tyrant but I  like the T-001 the most. It just looks so brutal.

9- Least favourite BOW.

The Giant Moths.

Nicholai

Excella

12- Best final boss.

G-Birkin

"Ironic, isn't it? For one who has the right to be a god! To face his own mortality..."

14- Funniest moment

The BSAA drivers death during the Simmons Rex fight. It's so badly done lol.

I honestly don't know anymore. I've been thinking about doing a series playthrough and hopefully I can figure it out.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

June 7, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.