CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hi all!

Xarls

I´m along time Resident Evil fan from Spain, I hope to see you all around, great GREAT site and impressive job George Trevor, carry on like this.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

March 12, 2014 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

CHEERS Xarls. I am sorry to say that you have become a resident here during a very quiet time - but be assured, that will change next week with our 3rd anniversary special ! Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing more of you in this Forum.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 18, 2014 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stealsoul85

Welcome! :)

--

Stealsoul85

April 10, 2014 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Greetings from CHE, we are glad you came around and joined us and our lovely family of RE fans. Here you will find a lot of unique things, news and hidden features never heard or seen in the series. 

You will also find fan stories, artworks and a lot more goods. Enjoy the music and keep on coming back to the site. We are thankful you joined us. :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 22, 2014 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Ola amigo! Welcome to a perfect home for survival horrorists and those of us that are passionate about the older style Resident Evil.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

April 25, 2014 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder. Stay out my way though, I'm hunting down S.T.A.R.S. members...

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 26, 2014 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Bienvenido a Crimson Head Elder!

Love your profile picture. :D

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May 1, 2014 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.