CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS CANVASS > Community Art Project : HUNTERS

Alan Wenpei Mao

Yes, I am working on it still, but I haven't heard back from George or Yuan with their updates. I am working on Hunter Alpha. George is working on Hunter Elite, while Yuan is working on Hunter Gamma. It will be awesome if you, Ray, joined in. :)

--

February 22, 2017 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Hi guys!

This is my Hunter Alpha side profile. Now I have the front and the side profile for the Hunter project. I will adjust the side profile and continue to adjust the entire body and redraw some parts of it.

Now everybody can start putting up their Hunters as well! Looking forward to see everybody's Hunters!:)

--

May 10, 2017 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Hey everybody,

I got an update coming up in the next couple of days, so everybody should begin uploading your hunters. Yuan has shown a draft of Hunter Gamma to me, but it was a while ago and he needs to upload it here. George needs to upload a draft because I haven't seen his Hunter Elite yet. Everybody feel free to pick a Hunter to draw the front side and side view of it. Thanks guys. :D

--

October 1, 2018 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Good day all,
I have returned from a years long absence and my first order of business is to re-up-load my old rough draft of the Hunter Gama/"The Frogger".

I shall put time aside this week to resume work on the drawing.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

November 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.