Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome & Community website

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS CANVASS > RE: Shane's Story Art by Wonderman

fletcherc

Crimson Head Elder has proudly presented OracleDragon's wonderful RE fanfiction "Shane's Story" for quite some time now and it has found a lot of fans. This thread is dedicated to the art of a gifted young man who has made it his mission to capture Shane's saga on canvas so to speak.

You want to know the story behind those pictures? Visit OracleDragon's fanfiction forum thread and see what's it all about ...

A selection of this superb fan-art can be viewed in the posts below, to be regularily updated. Residents can also check out this link to see more fantastic RE art by WONDERMANRULES

March 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Photobucket

Photobucket

Link to see more RE art by WONDERMANRULES

March 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Photobucket

Photobucket

March 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Photobucket

Photobucket

March 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

THIS is incredible work, from a clearly talented, original artist.

Particular highlights for me are the glasses with horrific reflection, the battle scenes with Wesker, and the artists use of shading which displays a particular style, that appeals to my graphic novel hankerings. 

March 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Mike is a great aritst and offical R.E.S.S. artist. ^_^

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

March 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Awakening photo awakening_in_the_cabin_by_wondermanrules-d6ccxe1_zpsa57cc39c.jpg

Link to see more RE art by WONDERMANRULES

July 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

photo inside_the_security_operations_room_by_wondermanrules-d5bac3n_zps256244ac.jpg

photo gennedy_and_the_undead_detail_by_wondermanrules-d5badij_zpse206a01d.jpg

photo bloody_shane_detail_by_wondermanrules-d5back8_zpse29e6ddc.jpg

August 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

There are more artworks to come, slowly they will be seen and added. Fletcherc will add more once things are cleared up and sorted.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

February 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

photo the_survivor_and_the_savior_by_wondermanrules-d6iyba7_zps859cfa4c.jpg

--

April 22, 2014 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Make sure you all check out Wonder's deviantART page for more awesome artworks, http://wondermanrules.deviantart.com/

--

April 22, 2014 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I am going to read the story as soon as I can, looks really promising!

April 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

--

September 14, 2016 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

--

September 14, 2016 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

--

September 14, 2016 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

More great work by the infamous Wonderman. Thanks for posting Arin. That BSAA plane and jeep look sweet.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 14, 2016 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Xarls at April 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I am going to read the story as soon as I can, looks really promising!

I hope Xarls found the time to read this epic fan-fiction we're privilaged to feature in the CHE mansion gallery. I can very much recommend it as a Resident Evil fan who frankly doesn't read much fan-fiction, being more interested in Resident Evil fan-art, but RE: Shane's Story is a wonderfully immersive and fast paced read, which has a consistent appreciation for the series, and its character development.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 12, 2017 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic99

The fan art looks superb, I too will have to check this out. Be a good read before bed time or maybe even during a rain storm at night (that's how I like to read my horror comics!)!

August 15, 2017 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.