Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome and Community

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > Fletcherc's Item Box

George Trevor
Site Owner

Some Resident Evil items from the collection of Crimson Head Elder resident fletcherc:

November 20, 2011 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I LOVE the Umbrella light ~ I have been meaning to buy one for my bedroom for some time, and this lively item has reminded me to go check out ebay for one now !

You have The Catalyst ~ this is one of my favourite items, and I love the DVD so much for all its RE content. Just wish I had the time & skills to work on a translation of the timeline section of that DVD.

You have the best ports in my opinion with your GameCube & Wii editions, and I am still keeping my eyes open for reasonably priced copies of Resident Evil 2 & 3 ~ I was looking out for Zero too, so its a good job I saw your posts !

Thanks for sharing your treasured collection, I am sure it is going to grow in 2012. I'll keep my eye on this thread !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 20, 2011 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Those lights are unreasonably expensive here in Germany (35 Euros = about 30 GBP) but I had to buy one anyway. Not for my bedroom but thanks for giving me this idea :-) I love The Catalyst although I don't understand a single word. I hope you'll find the time to make more translations for it. Until then I'll keep enjoying the pictures.

I can't wait to play RE2 again. And I hope that the Last Escape guide will stay available in your shop until I can get my hands on RE3.

I'm sure this collection is going to grow. Somehow I'm warming up to Operation Raccoon City the more I read about it. And there's the Revival Selection coming up. And there's still so much RE merchandise out there.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

November 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

From small acorns, mighty oaks grow - or something like that. A cool little collection with some lovely items. I started a collection many years ago - I will upload some images of my favorite items, when I can get my hands on a digital camera.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 22, 2011 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Photobucket

Photobucket

New additions to my humble RE collection ...

--

March 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Now that you have Archives II, you must get the original Archives.

I myself need to find one, as my current edition has the pages loosly falling out as the spine glue has failed ! 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Yeah right, as if I own 100 bucks! Can't afford that. But I wish you luck on finding one for yourself.

--

March 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I found this baby at Weekend of Horrors 2012 and just had to take it home with me ...

Tyrant

--

November 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thinking of your first encounter with him fletcherc, and I must apologise for immediately thinking of the 'phrase' used by many wannabe Romeos in English nightclubs "Get you coat darling, you've pulled". I'm so sorry! On a less chauvinistic note, I'm not normally a fan of figures, but that's a smart looking horrific statue; I really like it.

--

December 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I wanted that S.T.A.R.S. light so badly and I left it to long and cant find it now :-(

Oh itsan Umbrella one. I did see a S.T.A.R.S. Version on Ebay.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

June 18, 2014 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

RE Calendars.
Never wanted to buy some (except the BH2 one) and now trying to find them, hard!

I love the Hunk/RE archives Picture, nice one!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

June 23, 2014 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

@Crimson Head Elder: I believe I will be at WoH in November this year and can look around for S.T.A.R.S. light if you like. The guys who sell them usually have a booth there. 

@William Birkin: if you are prepared to cover postage I can send you my UC calendar. Let me know if you're interested ... 

--

June 24, 2014 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Thanks, that's nice of you, but I think I already have this one, from 2008. I have those calendars: http://birkinslab.com/crbst_1144.html

If you have one I don't have, i can be interested :)

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

June 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I made a small purchase last weekend ...

I don't know what came over me tbh ...

--

November 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy

fletcherc at November 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM

I made a small purchase last weekend ...

I don't know what came over me tbh ...

I'm looking at my tiny Alexia action figure that cost me 55$ two years ago. It's quite ugly and not very detailed..but your figure looks huge and with great attention to detail..it's like a mini HD version :)

So..just how small of a purchase are we talking about here :)

--

November 8, 2016 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

He's about 68 cm tall without the base. My Tyrant looks like a dwarf next to him [:)]

Uhm, let's just say that for the same kind of money I could have bought an Xbox One and a PS4 and still have cash left for a few games. I must have had a brief moment of insanity when I bought him; there's no other explanation.

Actually I have never seen an Alexia action figure. They must be quite rare.

--

November 8, 2016 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy
I had no idea such a thing existed until I came across it at SDCC. But that's because it's very old and quite ugly, think Barbie infected with T Veronica . And for that price I'd want him to glow in the dark and shoot paper clips of death out of his minigun :), but even still it's a very impressive..uh..can't call it a toy..monster
--

November 8, 2016 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Is it mutated Alexia (which is by the way one of the coolest mutations in RE history) or a "normal" Alexia with that purple dress?

Oh well, I heard some quite strange noises coming out of the living room last night; could have been Nemmy testing his paperclip-shooting minigun. Could've also been my cat tho, I didn't investigate :-)

--

November 9, 2016 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy

http://www.collector-actionfigures.com/dash/universe/catalog_item/AF-866208/ It's like that one

If he can fire, i'd like to rent him to..uh..take care of our new president

--

November 9, 2016 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Nice. Wish they'd put a little more effort into the details tho. Maybe one day there'll be a large scale figure of her. I'd buy it.

Haha, that I'd like to see :D

--

November 9, 2016 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.