CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > The Walking Dead Interviews

George Trevor
Site Owner

Crimson Head Elder has gratefully been granted press accreditation for this weekend's MCM Comic Con London And as part of our exclusive access we will be interviewing The Walking Dead's Khary Payton, Cooper Andrews, and Steven Ogg, who play King Ezikiel, Jerry, and Simon respectively. 

Residents of Crimson Head Elder can submit their questions below, or at our twitter account, which will be live streaming via our Pericope channel 

Fans of these wonderful actors have untill this Saturday 26th May to submit their questions, to be asked during CHE's exclusive interviews with the cast members!

May 24, 2018 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

This is going to be exciting and awesome to boot. I had to ask Wonderman for some questions and to tell me about the characters since I don't have cable or dish to watch the shows, since we only get the seasons on DVD. Honestly, no idea what was the last season we got.

So here are some questions from me and Wonderman:

1: If they could play someone from a Marvel or DC Comics film who would they want to play and why?

2: To Steven Ogg, playing as Simon, do you feel the character was like that of Trevor Philips that you portrayed in Grand Theft Auto 5?

3: Did any of them voice act their characters in the video games of The Walking Dead and if so, was it different than acting it out with movement?

4: To Steven Ogg, what are you doing next, and was it weird getting your mustache shaved by Chris Hardwick live on Talking Dead?

5: To Steven Ogg, do you get recognized more for Simon or Trevor Phillips?

6: Who cracked up the most during takes?

7: What do they do to cheer themselves up if they've shot a particularly heavy emotional scene?

8: Was there anything on the show that grossed them out?

9: Have they kept anything as a memento from the set?

10: Who does Stephen miss acting with the most from the show?

11: Was it fun being turned into a walker?

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 25, 2018 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Here's some questions from some gaming buddies of mine. Sad Fat Panda asked Ogg

1. What was the best thing about seeing yourself in gtav

2. How well of a raging fit did you have to throw to get the Trevor role?

3. Any future roles in gaming?

lambdaman1 asked Ogg

Did you ever get any formal gun training for any of your roles since they almost always revolve around violent gun toting characters?

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 25, 2018 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morpheus Duvall

Had any of the guys read Kirkman's graphic novels before they got cast for the show>

--

Establishing a kingdom where beauty has absolute authority is the dream which I must make a reality.

May 25, 2018 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

My questions to Steven are;

1. Did you use any specific influences for the Trevor character in GTAV? Almost immediately I got a strong Jack Nicholson vibe from the character.

2. I thought you’re performance in Better Call Saul was fantastic. One of my favourite scenes from the entire series. Not much of a question but I would have loved to have seen more from your character in that show.

3. You also worked on two horror video games, Alone in the Dark as Vinnie and Cursed Mountain as Alex. Do you recall these projects and any specific memory’s?

Cooper Andrews;

1. My partner who is a huge fan of the show and your character notes that Jerry is such a kind and gentle individual she would like to know if you’re off screen personality is similar to your portrayal of Jerry?

2. She would also like to know if you were affected when Shiva was killed off. She asks this because your character seemed to also be in good relations with Shiva considering she would allow you to stand so close. (On a side note my partner was devastated when Shiva died more so than most of the human characters).

Khary Payton;

1. I notice that you have worked on a long list of video games throughout your career, are you a gamer yourself and wat sort of games do you enjoy?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

May 25, 2018 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

1: When being cast for the roles, did any of you read the comics to get a general idea of how they were like, acted, and behaved?

2: Out of all the other characters, which ones did you like the best and why?

3: Any future events, movies, or projects coming up that you are allowed to share with everyone?

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 25, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Khary Payton: Loved your work as Cyborg in the Teen Titans series as I Iove DC Comics! My question would be which do you enjoy more, voicing a character for an animated/ or gaming series or getting to act out the character as you did with King Ezekiel in TWD?

Cooper Andrews: i enjoyed your work as Yo-yo Enberk from Halt and Catch FIre and was delighted to first you see appear on TWD as another beloved character. How would Yo-yo and Jerry get along in the zombie apocalypse if they were to work together?

Steven Ogg: How does it feel to have played one of the most critically acclaimed video game characters of all time? 

--

May 25, 2018 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
So one of my friends wanted to ask these to Ogg Is trevors hatred for hipsters transpire to you in any shape or form? Would you say you are like Trevor in real life in some aspects?
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 26, 2018 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thank you greatly to all the residents who supported our The Walking Dead interview. Residents can check out our first exclusive from the weekend at MCM Comic Con London 2018, at our YouTube channel - our interview with Khary Payton & Cooper Andrews!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 30, 2018 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Great interview with Khary and Cooper! They sounded really chill and nice to talk to. I enjoyed their perspectives on the characters and the TWD series in general. Awesome job GT!

May 31, 2018 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

Fantastic work getting these interviews, GT! This is a real treat for any Walking Dead fan out there! Very fun to listen to!

June 10, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.