CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Life at the Spencer Estate

BSAArklay
Administrator

Here is an article I wrote which never came to light. Thought I would share it now as it was just going to waste, considering I spent weeks working upon this I didn't want it to never see the light of day. It is not how I envisioned it when I began the project, it needed a lot more work and time spent on it but I can't see me ever getting around to now so might as well put out what I had and at the very least it is a fun theory and observations summary of Remake.

Part 1 of 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QyZO7HGCdbIuR8SBcUWsB31kc5XLP1E6/view?usp=sharing

Part 2 of 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mars1l0hAA4V3bf3dQ10VoKEQWbnaqem/view?usp=sharing

Part 3 of 3 (incomplete)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1urAFNhQYr97rGpjtjqh2t21RAfZ2paia/view?usp=sharing

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

March 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Fantastic work! It's a great read, with a lot of attention to detail. Really awesome job. Spencer was a bit of a sadist, and he used to visit/live at the mansion, so some of the traps were probably created simply to torture people, like he did at the Spencer Estate. The wall shackles could have been a leftover from that, or they could have been installed very recently, during the outbreak, and used to contain irregular mutants of interest, like the Crimson Head Prototype. In the original game, bloody handprints implied Forest entered the balcony from the inside of the mansion after a zombie attack, maybe locking the door behind him, only to be killed by crows.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 12, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
The plant room with a death mask was probably: 1). An experiment. George Trevor stumbled upon a mutant plant, and the observation glass is telling. 2). A cultivation room for Herbs. Look at the large quantity of Herbs. The central plant would be where they were grown, and then stored on the shelves to collect. The plant would therefore be a irregular mutant. 3). A combination of the first two. An old theory of mine was that the virus was used to modify natural herbs, giving them the potential to promote cellular regeneration (as stated in RE7) at rapid speeds, cure a wide variety of poisons and toxins, and even help viral immunization.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 12, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report
The plant is a secondary infection, you can tell just from the situation in said room. Both the herbs and the death mask are in harms way which would not be applicable for lab staff.
March 12, 2018 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Thanks EvilResident for the kind words means a whole lot to me, I spent more time on this than other projects I completed and also projects that were longer. It's a shame because I missed out on some of my theories, if you look closely at some of the environments like Trevor's grave and the basement but I am pretty sure there is proof in the environments where you can see that Yawn has navigated the area due to environment damage. Had to look at each individual image and come up with a theory sometimes that just wasn't there. So any feedback means a great deal. Thanks to anyone who read it.

If only it was that easy to explain Forest and Richard's being behind locked doors. However the game states their respective doors are locked via a key whereas doors that are locked from inside state "locked from the other side." Jill wouldn't be able to get in there if that was the case.

You both make valid points about the Vine plant which is why I could not decide what to say about it. I love that it could potentially be the plant that George Trevor ran into and the observation glass make's perfect sense. (Very nice theory too). However as WeskersReport stated both the herbs and death mask are blocked off by this plant.

Anyone wishing to enter the room and grab this stuff would get the hell beat out of them by this plant. Remember the amout of blood by the door of this room, it's no nose bleed puddle it is a huge blood pool as in someone bleed out there. This plant absolutley obliterated someone.

I guess the best resolve here would be a combination of both your theories. The room was used for the purpose of growing this small vine plant and monitoring its movements when testing chemicals and such on it. However when the T Virus leaked in the mansion the water supply was infected and this Vine plant grew exponentially and became dangerous.

This way your theory about the herbs can still fit and it make's perfect sense that a pharmaceutical organisation like Umbrella would be experimenting on healing plants like the herbs. Also it explains why this particular experiment is inside the mansion and not in the labs. If an outsider was ever to see this room it wouldn't be out of place inside a mansion owned by a pharamceutical get away vacation home. It could be easily explained as this room is used by staff using the getaway home to continue their research in a more relaxing environment. The glass window also make's sense as they can use the chemicals and stand behind the glass monitoring the effects without having to stand in a room they just used potentially potent chemicals.

Edit: Thanks WeskersReport man really appriciate it. I hope you enjoy it.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

March 13, 2018 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report

I'll definitely check out your article and give you my feedback as soon as I can. You're work is always appreciated BSAA.

March 13, 2018 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Since this is meant to be a highly secure location, maybe some of the doors lock automatically, either after a set period of time, or when triggered remotely (this idea has undoubtedly been discussed somewhere before, so I don't know if it was decided as plausable or unlikely already)? Wesker could even have locked it manually after Chris and/or Jill left to investigate the gunshots. The mansion feels like it was set up to make navigation as contrived as possible, like a maze for rats in an experiment. The Nightmare scenerio from UC makes Richard difficult.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 13, 2018 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

That was a really good read,BSAArklay! Some pretty cool theories to go deeper into the sinister spencer mansion. I especially love more info and theories on Spencer and what kind of individual he really was, twisted as hell. This is the kind of stuff I enjoy reading and would love to see more in fandoms. 

--

March 13, 2018 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

EvilResident; I did consider that idea of the automatic locking doors but it was thrown out due to lack of proof. It would make a whole lot of sense and go a long way in explaining the Bravo teams locations. In the room Wesker appears in for the Pachislot video there is a whole lot of consoles and absolutley considering the location they are in it would make sense for security to be able to control the environment. You can find more on this stuff in one of SonnyBeur's old threads where I tied myself in knots trying to explain some of this stuff. It always seems to end with the same response though "Puzzles and doors are non canon".

REChic; Thank you so much! My goal for this at one time was to make an article discussing the mansion pre, during and post the outbreak. However at it's current state I feel like it was more thread discussion worthy and would require a ton of work to class it as an article. I just don't have the time to put in that sort of effort due to so many other projects. I feel like it makes a statement though that there is stories to be told using the environment of the mansion which many people doubted when I presented the article. I am just glad that it fulfilled it's purpose to that extent.The more in depth you look at the mansion the more obvious it is that Spencer was pure evil. At first glance it just appears that he did what was necessary to further the research but the closer you look there is alot of details in the enviroments which tell us that he was much more sadistic and didn't have to torture, murder and manipulate the staff in the purpose that he did to get results. He just did it because he could and he liked it.

--

March 13, 2018 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Yeah, Spencer's sadistic tendencies are also backed up by the areas of his family home (LiN) dedicated to torture. He also unnecessarily toyed with George. Speaking of Mr. Trevor, to anyone who doesn't know, according to info provided by News Bot and Welsh at Biohaze, he didn't die in that "grave". He was recovered and used as a Progenitor test subject (also provided in said post, G-Virus stands for "Golgotha Virus").
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 13, 2018 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Yeah I heard the Trevor news although I don't know who else heard that information yet. I have a nice little article written by Welsh concerning George Trevor I just don't know what to do with it yet. The G-Virus abbriviation was confirmed by Aoyama in our interview with him although I understand Newsbot and Welsh came across the information as well. Golgotha was the place where Jesus was crucified and Capcom decided to remove the information last minute due to the controversy.

--

March 13, 2018 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
I haven't gotten around to a lot of the interviews here yet, but I plan on it. Since a creature called Golgotha was in 1.5, it was probably just an early version of G (and not simply another boss that fulfilled it's role), although the host may have been Wesker instead of Birkin. Not that any of this is related to the topic at hand. lol
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 13, 2018 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Yeah seem's weird how it was a boss fight in 1.5 and by the time Bio2 came around the BOW is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they dropped him along with the abbriviation but they could have easily just changed the name.

Thanks to wiki for the scan; http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Golgotha

--

March 13, 2018 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report

Okay, so I read part 1 of 3 so far and I did it in style, I was listening to the RE soundtrack whilst reading it!

Somethings to take away:

I think that Robert and his compadre that turned in the Guardhouse were the last ones left.

They couldn't escape the Guardhouse because of the plant and even if they could there were plenty horrors that awaited them beyond that.

its then no wonder that Robert turned the gun on himself.

He himself was infected as well.

The whole thing with Jon Toleman and Spencer asking him to hide the coin key in the dog collar etc. was cool, I loved those little crazy gimmicks back then. they all made sense because even though they all created hell for workers at the estate, we know it was done because Spencer indulged in these things. as absurd as it was, it made sense.

Later in the series it became and absolute pantomime though.

From RE 0 where you had to put two rings in a briefcase to open it to get a train conductor key card to RE 7 where there are shadow activated doorways.

Where does it source that the U.S.S. was sent in to the mansion?

We know there was some members on the train and two investigation teams as well as tactical teams that were sent to the Training Facility but I don't believe there was any mention of the estate.

Although if they were deployed there I like USSCommand's theory too that we don't see their bodies because their all covered in spider webs.

I can totall picture that over turned wine glass to be from Sergei.

The blood by the fireplace is most likely from a zombie.

I think indeed that Kenneth was setting a fire when he got attacked.

He then ran into the tea room and it pursued him there.

In his surveillance footage he appeared panicked but didn't seem injured as of yet.

In the live footage we see the zombie right up to him too, it could have very well propped right out of the dining room hall doorway.

Also, this brings another question into light, if that was zombie blood did Barry get infected? can you from touching their blood?

The open window by the tea room could definitely be Chris's way of entering the mansion as he was being pursued by Cerberus.

I do find it kind of odd that he would then proceed to the birdcage further away from the center of the mansion as opposed to through the dining room hallway door. the most likely place his team mates would be is at the entrance, he would know that much, that the entrance would be towards the center.

Although its not baffling to suggest his mind was not in the right given the circumstances.

The chains in the birdcage room I imagine are something that transpired well into the outbreak. its doubtful something like that would be dislpayed out in the open when things were under control.

The graveyard is interesting, who's bodies are those?

It could be staff or could it be that the mansion was built over some ancient indian burial ground a la Poltergest?

The picture that says 'someone connnected to the mansion' in the art gallery areas was a surprise to me, didn't it say something else? I don't remember it saying 'a pic of a chubby woman' anymore like in the original but I remembered something differently.

It’s interesting to note that 10 days later from leech Marcus leaking the grounds, May 21 a labworker goes nuts and infects the water areas.

Something to do with Plant42.

I love that tidbit.

In the UC novels it does mention how Wesker monitored all this right between the main hall going to the Cerberus (where they bust out through the windows) and the close changing / art area.

Can you imagine a secrete planel sliding up there and Wesker just goes in and watches all the shit go down via monitor?

In other words, he was right next to Jill and Barry as they were searching for him in the main entrance hallway.

Chilling stuff.

Edit: Actually checked with Batman - the accident in the guardhouse took place May 17th.

On a side note, I wish I could just edit my older posts and not have a time limit.

March 14, 2018 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

There you go man I tidied it up a bit for you. Yeah that editing system is a bit of a pain. Usually CHE staff is on top of it though.

Ah so you went method with it, gotta love that. Great idea to set the mood. Judging from the file dates it seems that the man with Robert’s file from the Guard House was one of the last entries available on June 22nd. Followed by that is (Ada’s) John on June 8th in the labs and closely behind it June 3rd in the Mansion with Martin Kluckhom’s. Judging by this the Mansion was the worst area to be in that place went to hell fast, then the lab’s (which is odd because one would assume this is where the outbreak would have occurred) and finally the Guard House seem’s to be the place of the last stand. Originally I wanted to gather all possible staff names from the files and cross check this with the zombies found in or around that area. Thereby narrowing down the likelihood for the names of each zombie, for instance the zombies found in the east wing staircase one of these zombies is highly likely to have been Martin due to the fact that his last known location was this area. Yeah in the end they were practically stuck in the middle of it all. Let’s not forget Neptune either and the countless spiders. Plant 42 seem’s to have run riot on the guardhouse though randomly popping out through the walls to claim it’s next victim, in that situation they are screwed and it could get at anyoneat any time.

Yeah I think later in the series it just because a gimmick for Capcom and they were forced to create these puzzles which didn’t really make much sense in themselves or to the environment. Using jewels to open a park gate is quite ridiculous. Sorry I don’t understand the USS question you asked, are you reffering to this line “So the more likely individual would be one of the staff who was enjoying a meal moments before the outbreak hit the mansion or USS Command brought it to my attention that Umbrella executive’s visited the mansion during the outbreak.” I know that he stated that Umbrell executives were sent in. I will ask him the source when he gets back from a short break he is on. It was the mansion security unit that he suggested could potentially be the victims inside the web coccoons. Not the USS, hope that clears that up.

Yeah seem’s most likely when compiling the evidence “The blood by the fireplace is most likely from a zombie.” Also “Also, this brings another question into light, if that was zombie blood did Barry get infected? can you from touching their blood?” I don’t believe the series has ever really addressed this but judging by what we know and have seen and other zombie related films/shows/games I believe Barry would have had to get the blood in his system by it coming into contact with a cut, his mouth or eyes and so on. Usually just being on your skin isn’t enough. Jill get’s Cerebus blood on her face in the opening cutscene for Remake.

It seem’s like the most likely path for me for Chris to take, due to the fact that he could have found Kenneth’s gun, the trail of fresh zombies who have yet to enter the V-Act stage and it explains why he avoided Jill being semi infront of her path as they followed each other round in a circle. I believe that the zombie got the best of him/caught him by surprise and Chris was cornered into the area where Kenneth’s body is. Leaving Chris two options, back out the window into the Cerebus pack or into the only other door which luckily was open.

Yeah the graveyard should have had some sort of explanation for it’s being there. Maybe a few gravestones inscriptions to give us a clue at least. “The picture that says 'someone connnected to the mansion' in the art gallery areas was a surprise to me, didn't it say something else?” Maybe you are thinking of Chris’s scenario they do have their own descriptions of the evrionments you are interacting with.

Regarding the Wesker hidden room USS Command wrote an excellent thread here;

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13364777-spencer-mansion-s-lost-room

He pretty much narrowed it down to a specific spot judging from the novels description and viewing the maps. Highly recommend checking that out. Thanks for reading it man I am so thankful that people took the time to read the summary.

--

March 14, 2018 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Regarding Barry possibly getting infected by touching blood, at the beginning of an outbreak, the virus can spread from skin contact. However, like bioweapons IRL, the t-Virus becomes less infectious over time. At that point, it was far less likely to be infected by bites, let alone touch (possibly explaining Rebecca's bite from RE0, and why the outbreak didn't overtake Arklay).
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report

yes indeed, the file dates definitely point to those two in the guardhouse being the last survivors.

its hard to know for sure but we can see the guardhouse being a complete shit storm when Richard and Rebecca are traversing through it, it definitely ends up piping down by the time Chris / Jill reach it.

but at the very least we can say the two were safe from Neptune, my guess is the plant bulging through holes and woodworks of the guardhouse is what kept them ceiled up in the room areas.

I can picture them boarding up and covering up with furniture any holes in the room too.

they could easily have put 2+2 together and known that beyond the guardhouse was a shit storm as well, let's not forget that a reported leak came from the labs underground areas of the estate just 6 days prior.

and they were both (at least one of them knowingly) infected.

pretty bleak.

read part 2.

nice analysis on Richard and Forest, they are indeed in locked area.

the only thing I can think of is that they locked the doors behind them?

makes sense given the circumstances.

regarding the kitchen areas on the mansion grounds, it would've been great to have a file to read from the cook. I can picture it now: 'Chief Cook's diary.'

in regards to the Keeper's room, that could've been Scott in the closet sure, but that zombie did not have a protective suit on.

although the severe injuries to his neck and forehead to suggest an attack from a being with the same height, thus a human (Keeper zombie).

the zombie that gets up from the ground could be the Keeper, his bite marks all on the arms and all over the legs, these injuries could definitely be from the dogs.

at anyrate, whoever that zombie in the wardrobe is, its doubtful he went in there to prep for a surpsie attack lol, my guess is he stumbled in there and got trapped.

I think a lot of the medicines we see scattered about throughout the mansion are possibly types of pain killers, this would've been a common drug on the estate given all the infected.

they had no access to leave the grounds and go to a local pharmacy but I have no doubt that the lab areas were stocked with such supplements.

it is odd how zombies show up in the back side mansion areas but I'm thinking it could be the result of the dead being infected and rising from their graves a la Rockfort Island, although the zombies here have the same researche garb on.

I always found it bizarre in the guardhouse how all thoese S.T.A.R.S. articles are filed up in that corner, my guess like you mentioned is someone was keeping tabs on them, but for what purpose?

regarding S.T.A.R.S. its really stagerring the wealth of information and files the team gather throughout the grounds.

so much of the penned writings contain damned information on not only the authors themselves but on Umbrella, I always laugh at the things people write in their journals in this series. things that they swear to their grave yet they write it on paper and leave it out in the open.

I know it is purely a gameplay element but still.

regarding all the writing of course the Cheif could have just chalked it up to fabrication.

the true evidence was in the estate, and Rebecca made the call to nuke the area.

was this a good judgement call? maybe looking back you would say no, but the virus outbreak was escalating, hard ot say. she was not an expert on biological outbreak no doubt but perhaps even being a rookie she was the most fit to make the call given the skills she did have.

I always die laughing when in the original version of Bio1 Chris asks her, 'Umbrella, what is Umbrella?' (or something along those lines) even though they own over half the town and emloyee 50% (something like that) of the city. I always found that rediculous.

regarding Martin, he could have treated the sick like you said or he could've just been a regular researcheer trying to get high off whatever was available from the labs, thus the smell on his jacket.

its not hard to imagine he suffered great amounts of stress, given the outbreak or even pre outbreak, perhaps that's why he was given this room.

this room was possibly used as some form of stress relief for researchers from the labs.

the dim lighting in the room, the insect displays, the quite, serine sound and movements of the then active fish tank water, makes perfect sense.

given the adjacent room that connects with the two beds it really fits perfectly. further down the hall just around the corner is the area with the furnitures and the fireplace for more relaxation and comfort.

the room beyond that is one of the most bizarre in the series lol.

in REmake we get a statue you have to move between two moving floor panels, I mean c'mon, that is more rediculous than the armoy or even the false key room, also note, the collapsing ceiling from the shotgun room, no matter where you place its location it doesn't fit with anything room above it.

back to the interconnecting room between Martin and the bed area, the area with the moosehead and the scratch in the wall, I always thought this scratch was made by a Hunter, but thinking back, it doesn't make sense, Wesker did not release the Hunter's from the courtyard yet at this time.

regarding the smoking areas outside and around the mansion grounds can you picture smoking and non smoking signs out there? lmaof!

also, was it in the director's cut or rebirth mode? somewhere there is a version with a neptune flip flopping in front of the water fall at the cave entrance.

are we to assume a shark was dumped from above when the crank was used to empty the water? lmaof!

the rec room at the guardhouse is such a wonderfully detailed area.

I believe if you look at the arm wrestling poster close enough you will see it say something along the lines of, 'win and become chief for one day,' lol.

as far as the alcohol bottles over turned and scattered maybe it all started when the bar tender saw someone staggering toward him and he said, 'what a weird customer!' /-;

no but seriously, it could be they were prepping molotav cocktails or some other type of defense, holing themselves up in there, who knows,but there are no burn marks or scorch marks to be seen anywhere to suggest such a thing.

it always cracks me up how the clues for opening the V-Jolt door lay in how the que balls were arranged on the pool table or how the lamps were lit, it's like, who the fuck would be doing that?

going back to the last two surviving researches, I always wondered if it was them that dragged those boxes over the plant holes near the entrance.

its very possibly they started the process and got attacked, being infected in the process and retreating in terror.

its very possible there was a third researcher that got dragged through the floorboards as well,l that one hole that is left is roughly the size of a human, but its hard to say, there is no blood crusted around its edges. although I'm not sure how prominently blood would show up on wood like that.

the bars on the wall for the flooding area is an outstanding little detail you picked up that I never noticed.

March 15, 2018 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
The t-Virus used at the mansion cannot revive corpses. The strain from CV was different.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
March 15, 2018 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

It’s possible Wesker’s Report that they just locked the doors behind them however wouldn’t this mean that even a key couldn’t open the door like other areas in the mansion when it says “This door is locked from the other side”. That kitchen is pretty disgusting, really made me wonder what went on there, perhaps the resident chef went crazy before the virus took full effect like The Keeper and started chopping up and cooking other staff. Who know’s but there is guts and gore spread all across the counter top, could be animals but can’t say for sure.

Well the Keeper did state that he wore the suit and it didn’t make any difference, he became infected anyway so it is likely that Scott shared the same fate after a set amount of days he was told he didn’t need the suit anymore. None of them are wearing these suits so everyone was probably told to take them off as they didn’t make any difference. Huh I never considered the bite marks from the dogs I just assumed it could be rotting flesh, that’s a good theory. Lol yeah certainly seems random how he is in the wardrobe but I think The Keeper just murdered Scott and decided to hide him in the wardrobe to cover up the evidence.

I forgot to mention in the article that all the windows throughout the mansion are open. So seems obvious that when the virus spread one of the first actions would be to open all the windows to let fresh air in and any virus in the air out.

EvilResident you do have a point there, I don’t think the zombies are rotten enough to have risen from the graves also the numbers would be extremely more vast judging by the quantity of gravestones. I mentioned it as a possible theory but I don’t think it fits. I hink any zombies outside Weskers Report would be from staff who fled the mansion after the security team was wiped out and fell victim to the roaming Cerebus or Lisa Trevor. Also any staff who did escape when the Security team was alive they were probably shot and left to die but due to already being infected they got back up when the virus took affect.

Yeah it is really odd why they were keeping tabs on them. Maybe they always had plans to test out the BOW’s against untrained soldiers. By untrained I mean unlike the USS who were prepared for BOW’s, STARS were not and since the BOW’s were for military purposes this would be a more effective test than against the USS. Also explains why they didn’t send in the USS to clean up the mess, but I don’t quite buy that they didn’t have a contingency plan incase STARS managed to survive.

Ha yeah Martin could have just been intoxicated with a high volume of drugs. I assumed though that due to the fact that he is the only researcher/doctor in the mansion as opposed to everyone else in the labs that he may have been the doctor for any sick staff.

“I always thought this scratch was made by a Hunter, but thinking back, it doesn't make sense, Wesker did not release the Hunter's from the courtyard yet at this time.” That is eaxctly what I thought and came to the same conclussion which led me to Crimson Head. Yeah I think they could smoke anywhere they liked the laws on smoking back then were a lot more laid back. I just imagined what people would do out there. Taking a break from the labs and harsh living styles time outside on the bench was probably a luxury, getting an hour out there having their lunch, reading a book or smoking was probably the highlight of their day.

I believe that is Director’s Cut with the Neptune in the Court Yard, I did consider implementing that someone but its just impossible to explain. Yeah that’s what they were going for although I have no idea how that shark got there. 'what a weird customer!' Lol yeah moments before he started hurling bottles of Jack Daniels at him. I did consider the molotov theory but it seemed to me that the whole room look’s like it was the host to some small riot. I can imagine a few staff members there drowning their sorrows when one of them collapsed and turned. Then the shit hit the fan while everyone scattered.

Oh yeah I completley missed the pool bals V-Jolt connection. Huh. I guess it is just a gameplay mechanic? Although I hate using those words I cannot really think of a plausible reason anyone would do that. Yeah I think those boxes were put there for a reason. Perhaps to cover a hole like the one we see when arriving. I can only imagine that Plant 42 had a field day ripping through those boards. It is possible that Plant 42 began really slow and methodically, like gradually pushing it’s way through a wall over a couple of hours (whilst someone is sleeping would give it plenty of time). Then after it had it’s first few meals it became significantly stronger and larger and was able to smash through the walls instantly instead of a prolonged time. Then after it fed upon everyone it became weak again limiting its strength back to slow movements by the time STARS arrives.

--

March 15, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report

yes, those are a lot of fuckin bit marks on Neptune. great observation, I believe those sharks were viscously aggressive. We can't know for sure if they retained any reproductive abilities or any other sense of animal instinct once administered the T. We do know some animals retain their traits such as the Eliminators that would still reproduce offspring.

Yeah that lab equipment looks really old - I believe it was just for display.

so awesome how you datamined the pics to see that the researcher got stung six times in the face. great work.

regarding the road maps, it always baffled and amused me at the same time in just how many forms of transportation this small city had.

I mean, fuckin underground railway systems, trains, subways, its a fuckin joke.

the plant boss fight room was bizarre, a massive room like that yet empty? unless the plant's acids ate through the furnitures.

it could be the room was stripped bear during the plant outbreak like you said.

lmaof at George not being able to find the switch at his Graveyard.

there is no body there however, even a decomposed body should have some remains, perhaps he wrote that letter but then escaped after the fact only to meet his demise shortly after.

Wesker could have been holed up in the Spencer room but there was no means for him to monitor via camera system. maybe he came there between his work ever so often just to be out of the picture and when he left may have took some items with him such as Eagle Crest or a Mo Disk to make the machine for our heroes more challenging.

this could be a room he may have retreated to after releasing the Tyrants from the courtyard as its right there next to the premise.

VERY interesting theory no the bolder and Birkin using it to seal off the lab entrance by USS Command. however, that is quite a lot of ground to cover no? I don't believe the labs connected like that and we know the police station and sewers need to be traversed as well to get there. but perhaps this was the most subtle way of traveling to said location even if not the most convenient.

this security team that you keep mentioning - they were employed by Umbrella to come clean up the mess? is this mentioned in a file somewhere?

that could indeed be John's blood stains dragged out on the ground in that big labroom. or that could be him on the operating table, or both. I am sure he met a grizzly fate, I love his story in the Wildstorm comics, Jill just takes his fuckin head off, but he looks quite old in that one.

I could also easily picture Wesker or Sergei hacking into the server in that room.

March 22, 2018 at 9:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.