Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome and Community

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Resident Evil 6 ARG story info

USS Command

Everyone remember all that interesting lore stuff from the ARG for RE6 right? Sure you do! Who wouldn’t? It’s not like you live under a rock or nothing. But for those that did live under a rock, like BSAArklay, who missed out on all of this, I went back and saved all that I could save. Lot of missing parts are gone forever. But there’s still plenty to enjoy. So enjoy. Oh and crawl out from under those rocks theres an ARG for everything these days haha.

Also, keep in mind this is an ARG. The dates are going to be iffy at times. For example even though the ARG Inserted Evil’s story was set during 1998, but some parts had different dates cause of the media they was working with (twitter, YouTube, etc.) its just the nature of these things.

No Hope Left Story information

Editor Note: The main site was described as an government conspiracy kind of a blog so to speak. The post are all posted by a L.A.W

This was the first thing you saw on the site late into the ARG

“It is over. Society, civilization, humanity, whatever you want to call it – it’s done. The c-virus has swept away all in its path. There is no vaccine, no escape, no respite from the evil it has hatched. Use your last moments well – say goodbye to loved ones however you can. Hold each other close. We will continue to update you with more revelations over the coming weeks, but be under no illusion – we are all on our own. Look for hope.”

With that out of the way, onto the posts.

WTF??? Posted January 11, 2012 by L.A.W

Found this on youtube, pretty dark [Editor's note:I know hyperlinks can be hard to see so heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3zBS7YYSY]

Does anyone know what she’s saying?

Apparently it’s in Mandarin and she’s saying something about her kids, and that she’s safe or something. Freaky, whatever she’s on about.

Found this at 0:27

Don’t know what it is or what it means, but it’s the same as the one on these photos

Hong Kong, possibly Kowloon?

They’re definitely the same look

We don’t know what it means but there’s definitely something weird going on

If anyone’s got anything send it in.

What’s happening on the 19th?? That’s only in 4 days!! Posted January 14, 2012 by L.A.W

And now there’s a video with 01.19.2012 on it as well! Coincidence??? [Editor's Note: As before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_UrVG_W2Y]

The next dates are lost sadly. He receives the follwing photo on February 8, 2012.

Then the site goes down and a hidden audio file of a Chinese women prying can be found. The site is back up on the 22nd where it’s discovered that "This domain has been seized and is under investigation". A hidden audio file can again be discovered in mandarin. Its translation is:

"if you’re smart enough, please help me. I really don’t know what I should do. I’m really scared. Please help me… when I am here alone, There is no one i can depend on… so please come and help me.."

MESSED UP AUDIO Posted on April 10, 2012 by L.A.W

We’ve been trying to figure out what this audio was when we were shut down.

Sounds like some kind of frantic muttering.

No idea really.

Could do with some help on this. If you haven’t heard it, check this out:

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/praying

[The following is added later on]

We got it translated. Here it is:

“Dear heavenly father,

Please help me. I don’t know what to do and I am very scared. Please help me.

I am so alone and helpless here. I beg you to help me. “

TRANSMISSION FOUND Posted on April 20, 2012 by L.A.W

Discovered this radio transmission. Sounds like more praying? Where’s this guy from and what’s he praying about???

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/radio-transmission

"Listen to me, no matter what they say, no matter what you hear, no matter what you hear on TV, they're coming. Be careful."

IVY UNIVERSITY GRAFFITI Posted on April 27, 2012 by L.A.W

Looks like there’s something going down at Ivy University.

Check it out

MASS PRAYING PICS Posted on May 8, 2012 by L.A.W

Don’t know whether it’s connected or not but found these photos of people praying and consoling each other in some kind of city square somewhere.

It doesn’t look like a religious festival or organised event these people look genuinely desperate.

DISTRESSING PHONE MESSAGES!! Posted on May 16, 2012 by L.A.W

People all over the world have been receiving really emotional and upsetting answer phone messages from loved ones. They sound like last goodbyes. Have a listen and see what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/message1

“I’m scared, I’m really scared. I just needed to tell you how much I love you. ”

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/message2

“Hey baby I just wanted to tell you that I love you so so much, and I miss you right now and I don’t know what’s going on right now. But I want you to know that no matter what I will never give up and I wont give up. And we are going to see each other again, I promise, and you do ok. I love you.”

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/message3

“Mum it’s me… I’m in a situation I can’t get out of I wanted to say something to you and when we last spoke I didn’t get a chance to say it to you. I love you and everything that happened between us before means nothing because… well it doesn’t matter anymore I’m stuck here and I cant get out and my phone’s about to run out. I just want you to know I love you and whatever-"

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/message4

“Mum, dad, I just want to tell you I am ok, I don’t know how long it will last, I am already really tired, I wonder how are you, I am really really tired and scared, if you are coming back please be quick.”

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/message5

“Sweetheart I love you. I want you to take care of yourself. Bye.”

REMEMBER THIS? SOUND FAMILIAR?? Posted on May 17, 2012 by L.A.W

[Lost media file]

MANIC IVY UNI TWEETS!! Posted on May 29, 2012 by L.A.W

This is the twitter feed @IVY

Basically it looks like their twitter feed went crazy for a few hours then just went dead. There’s been nothing since.

Something definitely went down at this place.

CLASSIFIED MEMO DISCOVERED Posted on June 1, 2012 by L.A.W

Our guy sent this memo in from an unknown organisation. From the looks of it, they don’t want us to know something.

They’re talking about a c-virus or something. No idea. J’avo? Mass Troop testing? What does this mean?

POSSIBLE IVY GIRL MESSAGE?? Posted on June 4, 2012 by L.A.W

Listen to this one. Sounds American, maybe she was calling from IVY uni??

https://soundcloud.com/l-a-w1/ivy-girl

AMERICAN GIRL VIDEO Posted on June 8, 2012 by L.A.W

Just got this video of an American girl wearing an IVY uni top. What went down at that place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfyscFQwXUI

[Everything between here and the next date is sadly lost forever]

WE KNOW IT’S HARD BUT KEEP SENDING WHAT YOU CAN Posted on September 3, 2012 by L.A.W

SAY GOODBYE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

[Lost media]

WHAT WOULD YOUR LAST GIFT BE? Posted on September 3, 2012 by L.A.W

There may be no more point in fighting but we can still hope for happiness in its smaller forms. What would your last gift be if you could give someone anything?

With the world losing hope around us, we’re making dreams come true. Tell us your ideas for a last gift by going to: http://lastgoodbye.nohopeleft.com/gifts#!/gifts/. [Editor's Note: Just the ARG way of rewarding prizes and the like]

We’ll try to grant the ones we can.

Go now.

WE’RE PUTTING UP AS MUCH AS WE CAN Posted on September 4, 2012 by L.A.W

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRD-jTeT-bM  Editor's note: this is fan made. It's used to allow fans to have a bigger part in the ARG]

COLOGNE Posted on September 7, 2012 by L.A.W

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pb8haNwDE Editor's note: Same as above]

Project ELEOS – Our Last Chance? 10 winners can win exclusive packs that can save them from the apocalypse. Posted on September 10, 2012 by L.A.W

Shit! You will not believe what just landed in our inbox. If this is true it could alter the future of humanity. Forever.

An organization have contacted us calling themselves ELEOS. They claim they can offer protection for a select amount of human DNA, and they’re looking for our help to source their specimens. Aim: To create a DNA bank, we assume for protection and repopulation after (or should we say if) a cure for the virus can be found. Given the prevalence of the outbreak we forsee, that’s some ballsy folk right there!

They want us all to help them in two ways. To vote on and discuss the criteria they should use to select the DNA specimens, and to APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME! (although be warned there are only ten places, and some of us at NHL are applying too, so you better have your reasoning pretty polished).

So get involved. We can all help decide the future of humanity, and if these guys aren’t pranksters (which we sure as hell hope they aren’t!) the chosen few might even get to see it.

We’ve set up a separate section of the site to allow you guys to interact directly with what we’ve received from Project ELEOS.

Check out Project ELEOS here >>

What should humans strive for: Faith or Knowledge? Posted on September 11, 2012 by L.A.W

The second poll on Project ELEOS is now live. Make sure you get over and vote or apply. We need to help them gather as much data as possible on who should be given one of the very few places on their project. We’re crazy excited about what these guys are doing…

What trait is preferable to create a strong population: Selective breeding or Profligate breeding? Posted on September 12, 2012 by L.A.W

The third poll is now live on the Project ELEOS website; they are questioning the best way to create a strong population post apocalypse – they need your opinion. Your survival could depend on your taking part!

Should we prioritise: Risk taking or Risk aversion? Posted on September 13, 2012 by L.A.W

Our contact at Project ELEOS has sent us this photocopy of a ‘sampling pack’. Is this how they plan to preserve DNA?

The penultimate poll is now live on the Project ELEOS website. it would be a risky business not to take part. Apply, vote and discuss the future of humankind.

Which are more valuable to a new society: Visionary thinkers or Pragmatic thinkers Posted on September 14, 2012 by L.A.W

We have received another leaked document from Project ELEOS. This one details the ‘boarding pack’, presumably for the 10 people chosen to survive.

The last poll has opened on Project ELEOS, take part and voice your views for the sake of your friends and family. These polls will close on the 21st of September.

24 hours left to apply for Project ELEOS Posted on September 18, 2012 by L.A.W

There are now less than 24 hours to APPLY TO BE A PART OF Project ELEOS; be an Adam or Eve for a new generation of human survival! Get over to Project Eleos now to take part.

Our Project ELEOS contact has supplied us with a file from the ‘DNA Records Dept.’. It looks like they are planning to map and record someone’s DNA code. What do they need it for?

URGENT WARNING – WE JUST GOT THIS Posted on September 18, 2012 by L.A.W

We don’t want to drive the fear into anyone, more than we need to, but we just been sent some horrifying images. Please let these be a warning to keep inside and only venture out if you absolute must. If you do, then go out armed and in groups.

[Editor's note: there may be missing images but when I went to scavenge this I saw no evidence of missing images.]

More Photos – This is Crazy… Posted on September 19, 2012 by L.A.W

We have received another set of gruesome images – this time of a female victim. There is a second page of some document – we are yet to ascertain any meaning.

THEY KEEP ON COMING Posted on September 21, 2012 by L.A.W

Another female victim has been sent to us. Along with more of the document – which appears to be parts of a autopsy report.

ELEOS Polls – Finished Posted on September 21, 2012 by L.A.W

Results of the Project ELEOS polls are now in. You can view the results here – although finished you can still comment and discuss them or the results. Thank you to all those who have taken part; you have supported the future of humankind with your input.

PIECING STUFF TOGETHER Posted on September 24, 2012 by L.A.W

With another page of the document we are now sure that this is an autopsy report. It is also becoming clear that all these victims are part of the same event.

CONCLUSIONS Posted on September 26, 2012 by L.A.W

Particularly disturbing images from the bloody incident we have been posting about. Made more horrible by the attached conclusions page to the autopsy document.

Project ELEOS – 48 Hours Posted on October 1, 2012 by L.A.W

It’s the final 48 hours to vote on who makes it through to Project ELEOS. As we’ve stressed before – your input could help determine the survival of our species – so please take the time to go over there and vote… before it’s too late for us all.

http://eleos.nohopeleft.com/

JOIN THE FIGHT Posted on October 2, 2012 by L.A.W

No more talking.

No more waiting for the end.

No more waiting to die.

Join the Fight. [Editor's note: There was a link here to a Resident Evil Mercenaries Facebook game, it wasn't that good]

Good luck everyone.

The ELEOS 10 Posted on October 4, 2012 by L.A.W

10 people have made it through to Project ELEOS! Its great to have been able to get this project out to you guys! Unfortunately none of our team members got through to the final round, but we wish everyone who did the best of luck. INCREDIBLE what’s happening to you guys!

Project ELEOS – Double Cross Posted on October 8, 2012 by L.A.W

No Hope Left members. It appears we made a terrible mistake supporting Project ELEOS. We have just received these photographs showing that the applicants who got through have been used in some kind of genetic testing.

[Editor's Note: Several lost pictures of BOWs, If memory serves, it was photos of the 10 winners of the ARG edited to be BOW.]

We never intended to endanger anyone, and can only hope those who either were too suspicious to apply, or who failed to make it through, are faring better in these dark times than the poor souls who’s lives have been taken in such brutal fashion.

OUR LAST GOODBYE Posted on November 12, 2012 by L.A.W

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGNay0ive6c]

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

February 5, 2018 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Project Eleos Story

PROJECT ELEOS

IS PROJECT ELEOS OUR LAST CHANCE?

10 people can be saved and will win exclusive packs that will save them from the apocalypse

We don't know much about these guys, but they are very insistent that they can offer the impossible. A way to shape humanity's future, and for those who want to get really involved, even a slight chance of survival! Given what we know what is coming to the rest of us, it has got to be worth a try.

We will continue to run operations here until it becomes impossible. As there is nothing to lose we would encourage all of you to make the most of this opportunity no matter how small the chance. How you proceed with Project ELEOS is for you to decide. We felt it would be wrong of us to deny you that choice.

WELCOME TO PROJECT ELEOS

A GLOBAL MISSION TO PRESERVE HUMANITY

VOTE ON THE SELECTION PROCESS

APPLY FOR SALVATION

Find out more about Project ELEOS and what we know of it here >>

What is ELEOS?

WHAT WE KNOW...

At No Hope Left, our knowledge of ELEOS is limited, and not much greater than yours, but here's what we know.

Project ELEOS claims to be able to offer the greatest chance of a future for the human race that we have heard of so far. This isn't a future in the way we'd all like (it doesn't change the fact that for most of us, hope of living through this has now passed). But as a species, ELEOS claims to offer what we thought was impossible, and for a chosen few, a real chance of survival.

We have been given ten places on the project. In return for these places ELEOS want access to our far reaching community and help shape the selection criteria. Using our channel to publish these polls and forms is our payment for us all to be allowed the opportunity to enter.

ELEOS will run their selection process through this site. The candidates taken onto the project will be chosen in line with data gathered from five live polls held over the next 11 days.

Are ELEOS legit? We don't know. What we do know is that the future for the rest of us now looks pretty bleak. For what it's worth, some of us are applying. The more cynical think it's too good to be true and are dedicating themselves to keeping No Hope Left running.

How you proceed is up to you. From here on in, you're in their hands.

WELCOME TO PROJECT ELEOS

A global mission to preserve humanity.

POLLS

We are researching the traits the majority think are the most vital to preserve, as this will shape the destiny of humanity. Your answers to these polls will shape the criteria we use to choose the members of Project ELEOS. Please take part and share these polls so we can gather the best spectrum of input. A discussion facility has been offered below each poll.

APPLICATION

From September 10th 12 Midday GMT to September 19th 12 Midday GMT you can apply for a space on Project ELEOS. Spaces are extremely limited so act fast. 25 people will be shortlisted using information taken from the polls and the data you provide us with.

If you feel you are worthy of a place on the project apply here >> [listed below]

Note: The application process will close on 19th September 2012 (12 midday, GMT). This is non-negotiable.

SHORTLIST SELECTION

From 20th September 2012 to 24th September 2012 ELEOS will select 25 finalists (see full schedule).

FINAL VOTE

On 24th September 2012 (soon after 12 midday, GMT) 25 people who best match the community’s selection criteria will be shortlisted. These candidates will then be asked to submit a piece of material that supports their cause and their worthiness of a place on the project. Each shortlisted applicant will be able to choose the best medium for their plea, from video, audio, imagery or written prose.

All online visitors to this site are encouraged to vote on which of the 25 candidates they feel best represent what humanity should aspire to become if we can see out the apocalypse. Only 10 will make the final selection.

The 15 people who don't make it past the shortlist phase will receive a consolatory pack. A way to attempt to preserve your DNA for the future.

SELECTED 10

The final 10, chosen by you, will be granted membership of Project ELEOS and provided with a welcome pack containing exclusive essential materials for your new life. The top rated person will be used as the basis for the primary gene sequencing program at the heart of Project ELEOS and will receive treatment to make their genetic code immortal.

This opportunity cannot be taken lightly; if you are chosen as one of the 10, you will be a member of a very small group of humans that will dictate the future course of humanity. That is an honor most humans will now be denied.

F.A.Q.

WHO IS RUNNING PROJECT ELEOS?

We cannot disclose information about our organization due to the incredible danger that would pose to the success of our venture. Secrecy is our greatest defense.

WHAT DOES PROJECT ELEOS COMPRISE OF?

Project ELEOS is a combined tactical approach to DNA preservation in the face of strategically distributed mutant code infecting the gene pool. To be more specific than this would be to risk our methods being attacked by the forces we oppose.

WHEN WILL POLL RESULTS BE MADE AVAILIABLE?

The polls are primarily for our internal use, but we will publish the results as they close here on this site. While polls are open results will not be visible as they would bias future responses and defeat the purpose of our research.

VOTE ON THE SELECTION PROCESS

APPLY FOR SALVATION

Poll [Selection process voting]

Poll 1 OPEN

ELEOS poll XA78532 | Closes 21/09/2012

What's a better trait for a future society? Aggressiveness/Tolerance

Vote

Please share this poll to aid data collection

Poll 2 OPEN

ELEOS poll XA78545 | Closes 21/09/2012

What should humans strive for? Faith/Knowledge

Vote

Poll 3 OPEN

ELEOS poll XA78592 | Closes 21/09/2012

What trait is preferable to create a strong population? Selective breeding/Profligate breeding

Vote

Poll 4 OPEN

ELEOS poll XA78656 | Closes 21/09/2012

Should we prioritize: Risk taking/Risk averse

Vote

Poll 5 OPEN

ELEOS poll XA78930 | Closes 21/09/2012

Which are more valuable to a new society? Visionary thinkers/Pragmatic thinkers

Vote

Polls results [Editor's Note: these results came from players]

Poll 1 CLOSED

ELEOS poll XA78532

What's a better trait for a future society? Aggressiveness 22% Tolerance 78%

Poll 2 CLOSED

ELEOS poll XA78545

What should humans strive for? Faith 12% Knowledge 88%

Poll 3 CLOSED

ELEOS poll XA78592

What trait is preferable to create a strong population?

Selective breeding 68% Profligate breeding 32%

Poll 4 CLOSED

ELEOS poll XA78656

Should we prioritize: Risk taking 58% Risk averse 42%

Poll 5 CLOSED

ELEOS poll XA78930

Which are more valuable to a new society? Visionary thinkers 61% Pragmatic thinkers 39%

SUMMARY OF RESULTS

5. Which are more valuable to a new society?

Visionary thinkers 61%

Pragmatic thinkers 39%

4. Should we prioritise:

Risk taking 58%

Risk averse 42%

3. What trait is preferable to create a strong population?

Selective breeding 68%

Profligate breeding 32%

2. What should humans strive for?

Faith 12%

Knowledge 88%

1. What's a better trait for a future society?

Aggressiveness 22%

Tolerance 78%

Apply

Apply to project ELEOS

This application form will be open until 19th September 2012. No entries will be accepted after this date. Places are extremely limited so selection must be rigorous. Please answer all questions honestly. Inaccuracies found later in the process will not be tolerated. 25 people will be shortlisted by mapping poll responses to data you provide below.

Full Name: *

Email: *

Url: Optional

Sex: Male Female *

HEALTH & GENETIC

How would you rate your IQ? * [It’s a 1-10 rating]

How would you rate your fitness?* [It’s a 1-10 rating]

How would you rate your health?* [It’s a 1-10 rating]

Are you generally susceptible to infections? Yes/No*

Does your family generally bear a large number of children? Yes/No*

Psychological

Are you: Aggressive/Tolerant*

Do you prioritize: Faith/Knowledge*

What best describes you: Physically strong/Mentally intelligent*

Are you: A risk taker/Risk averse*

Are you: Empathetic/Selfish*

Are you a: Visionary thinker/Pragmatic thinker*

Are you an: Optimist/Realist*

Are you: Social/Independent*

Do you believe in: Sexual promiscuity/Lifetime monogamy*

GENERAL

Would you be willing to leave your family and friends no questions asked? Yes/No*

Have you been bitten by a human or animal in the last 6 months? Yes/No*

[Just to note, while this may be just a joke on the writers part, looking at how many outbreaks appear on the Degeneration map along it seems reasonable.]

APPLY

Timeline

10/09/12 – APPLICATIONS Open :: 12:00 Midday GMT

10/09/12 – POLL 1 Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

11/09/12 – POLL 2 Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

12/09/12 – POLL 3 Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

13/09/12 – POLL 4 Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

14/09/12 – POLL 5 Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

19/09/12 – APPLICATION Closes :: 12:00 Midday GMT

20/09/12 – Shortlist e-mailed :: 15:00 GMT

We will e-mail selected applicants whose profiles match the outline taken from the polls, offering them a place on the shortlist. The first 25 to respond to our e-mail will be put on the shortlist for the next stage – so be ready and respond quickly – your survival could depend on it.

24/09/12 – Final pitch creation starts :: 12:00 Midday GMT

The shortlisted 25 will be asked to create and submit a pitch putting forward their reasoning for being allowed onto Project ELEOS. This can take the form of video, audio, imagery or text. The formats accepted at this stage will be YouTube, Soundcloud, JPEG or raw text, as appropriate. Pitch content will be opened up for voting by the community.

26/09/12 – VOTING Opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

While the deadline for pitch content is not until the 10/01/12 at 10:00 AM GMT, pitches submitted earlier will be enabled for voting on our system anytime from 09/26/12, enabling those quick off the mark to garner votes.

01/10/12 – Final VOTING window opens :: 12:00 Midday GMT

During the final 48 hours, ELEOS will publicize the vote to encourage all web users to take part. As all candidates’ pitches will now be live, this is the best time for those wishing to cast their votes to make their choices.

03/10/12 – Voting CLOSES :: 12:00 Midday GMT

Once voting is closed, ELEOS will take a final review of content and votes cast to select the final members of Project ELEOS. The 15 people who don’t make it past the shortlist phase will receive a consolatory pack. A way to attempt to preserve your DNA for the future. The final 10 will receive welcome packs to Project ELEOS, and begin their journey with us to create a new future.

08/10/12 – Welcome to ELEOS

A BITTER END FOR PROJECT ELEOS!

It is with great regret that we have just learned that Project ELEOS has ended in tragedy for the 10 'winners'.

We had been lead to believe that these 10 would become the Adams and Eves of a future generation of humanity. Instead they have been used as subjects for the worst kind of genetic testing. We don't know if their sacrifice will ultimately help the fight against the virus or if it will prove to be futile.

We never intended to endanger anyone, and can only hope those who either were too suspicious to apply, or who failed to make it through, are faring better in these dark times than the poor souls who’s lives have been taken in such brutal fashion.

[The following is the 10 winners who became BOWs]

Keichi

Pia

Taylor

Aaron

Mathieu

Christie

IkariKH

Victoria

Ben

Michael S

Project ELEOS uses cookies. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you think that protecting yourself from a potentially deadly global virus is more important.

Editor's Note: And that’s all that’s left. Rather you was there to read this back in the day or are completely new to it, like all my fellow staff, I really hope you enjoyed it. Here’s some interesting things to note about this. The RE6 press kit files, transcribed in my curiosities thread, tie in to this. It’s quite asinine when you think about it. How many press is gonna be familiar with the ARG? Also there was a letter sent to winners of the ARG. I can’t find it anywhere. It’s from the Project Eleos organization.

Here’s another fan made video used in the ARG that had its post lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH9__vUOro

Thought it was meant to be canon for a long time as I thought the guy to get Chris at the end of RE6 was him.

Lastly, here’s what the winners won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKiWhZi0weY

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

February 5, 2018 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Wow that is a lot of content. Going to take me a while to sift through it. Thanks for sharing this Mr Command. I hope my theory still holds up with the new additions.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

February 5, 2018 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Great! It always bothered me that RE6 was promoted as being on the cusp of the apocalypse, and Jake was made out to be the key to saving humanity, yet only several outbreaks of C are ever shown.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 6, 2018 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Yeah I can agree with the TV ads, specifically the piano one. They made it all seem very bleak and I was really pumped for a desperate story. But we didn’t really get that.

But to be fair with the stuff from the ARG itself, from a civilian point of view, that's all it would really take to cause everyone to fear the apocalypse. It’s never stated how long and wide spread the outbreak in the Edonia Republic really was, nor what the aftermath was like. And despite Clara, Simmons, and Haos all being taken care of, the outbreak in China still killed millions and we still don’t know what was done with Waiyip and Tatchi in the end. So I can easily imagine a time when people was on edge and worried about the end. Thus allowing Project Eleos to take advantage of the panic and then disappear.

--

February 6, 2018 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
The zombie outbreak in China is still going strong in 2014. I'd love to see more of RE outside the outbreak zones, the kind of fear and paranoia that must be rampant. Like the Cold War times three.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 7, 2018 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

EvilResident at February 7, 2018 at 11:03 AM

The zombie outbreak in China is still going strong in 2014. I'd love to see more of RE outside the outbreak zones, the kind of fear and paranoia that must be rampant. Like the Cold War times three.

How so?

February 7, 2018 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Umbrella Corps map. I know your stance on this game though (that only the basic premise is canon), which I respectfully disagree with.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 7, 2018 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
Fair enough. Although the Lanshiang outbreak in Umbrella Corps also takes place in 2016 which makes such a canonical scenario even more implausible.
February 7, 2018 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
That late? Still, implausable or not, that's what the game says. Could it be a second outbreak?
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 8, 2018 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
The 4 survivors mode takes place in 2014, whereas the main multiplayer mode takes place off the real time date - albeit permanently in 2016. The map in Lanshiang is the market, which the files in 6 state was sealed off by residents to try and contain the Rasklapanje. The problem from a canonical perspective is that this area is nowhere near where the C-Virus missile detonated, meaning there shouldn't be any zombies there at all. Additionally this sealed off area would take the BSAA all of ten minutes to clear, never mind 2 years. There's also no reason such a small area would be left abandoned unlike other quarantine zones because it's right in the middle of the city. The Lanshiang incident was wrapped up in 2013. So you would literally have to invent two new outbreaks to make UC fit.
February 8, 2018 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Unless the outbreak has been slowly spreading throughout the years. The BSAA could clear out one district, only for one zombie (or even rodent, bird or insect) to survive and attack people in another. Maybe small outbreak zones exist all over Lanshiang. I don't recall it being wrapped up in 2013 - RE6 didn't address what happened afterwards to it, unless I'm forgetting something.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 8, 2018 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

The C-Virus doesn't work like that though. Unlike the t-Virus, C is not transmitted via skin to skin contact or a contaminated food source. You can only be infected by the gas and once that dissipates and you haven't inhaled a sufficient amount, you will be fine. Any civillians bitten by zombies or a rat/rodent in Lanshiang would not become zombies themselves, therefore there is no chance of the biohazard spreading and the incident would be relatively straightforward for the likes of the BSAA to cleanse. The only way small outbreak zones could spring up is via a fresh outbreak of the C-Virus gas. 

The market was nowhere near the missile zone so the zombies should not exist at all - especially in that particular area which was sealed off anyway. Again, we can only make it fit by making up an outbreak - when instead we should go by the developers statements of discarding story in favour of classic maps from the games. Another example of the specifics of UC not mattering. 

Plus the way Leon and Chris discuss the incident in the Vendetta novel is heavily suggestive that the Lanshiang outbreak is resolved.

February 8, 2018 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
This is Umbrella Corps discussion guys can we please move this to a more appropriate forum please? Thanks :-) http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13416315-umbrella-corps-discussion
--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

February 8, 2018 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.