Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome and Community

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Breakdown of the Viruses

EvilResident

BSAArklay at September 28, 2017 at 4:59 PM

Thanks for the additons USS Command they are a great help.

3A7 you are absolutley right thanks for the corrections. I don't know where I got T-Veronica and G-Virus from but T-Virus is a part of the Uroboros virus though? Due to the antibodies found in Jill's blood which Wesker uses to make the virus less potent.

t-Veronica and G were used, just not directly. TRICELL studied them to create a super human virus from Progenitor that resolved the faults they had, to succeed where they fell short. Antibodies from Jill just made it weaker.
January 17, 2018 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

One thing I've wondered. With Uroboros and T-Phobos mixing in Rev2. What would be a good name for this hypothetical new virus? U-Phobos?

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

January 24, 2018 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident

Yoke at January 24, 2018 at 12:03 AM

One thing I've wondered. With Uroboros and T-Phobos mixing in Rev2. What would be a good name for this hypothetical new virus? U-Phobos?

Maybe. Or maybe just t-Uroboros, as t-Phobos is very close to "regular" t (only real difference worth noting is what triggers mutation and infection speed), and the mutations shown in Neil and Alex seemed to be Tyrant related. Since Uroboros isn't reliant on fear, it would carry t-Phobos throughout the body with it, essentially taking away what makes it different than the t-Virus. But it may also not be so black and white.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
January 25, 2018 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

Id like to expand on Yoke's answer: Urophobos.

--

January 26, 2018 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

There is also the Neo T-Virus from the North Sea novel.

"Mylène Beardsley has just gone out of control with her selfish actions in the development of the enhanced T-Virus strain centered here on Gadiwall Island.

"Yes, the development of the Neo-T Virus to surpass the T-Virus. Then giving rise to even more powerful monsters through combining excellent genes. Then I'll literally stand at the pinnacle of Umbrella."

"Hehehe, it seems even Norse has trouble dealing with Millenia. How do you like it? The power of the warrior birthed by the N•T-Virus and my dominant genes?"

"...Born from your dominant genes?"

"That's correct, Millenia is another me. She perfectly understands how I feel. Isn't she different from the imbeciles created by the crude T-Virus?"

"You made a test site just for yourself deep in the castle under the pretext of developing an enhanced T-Virus strain, repeating human experiments at random. As a result, the castle's underground is full of Zombies, then researchers infected with the virus became Zombies prowling outside the castle, tossing the ball to us to wipe your ass. You're an awful princess. In addition, the top brass still received reports you were creating a monster like this."

EDIT: Didn't see it was already posted.

January 26, 2018 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
I wonder how Neo T is greater? Is it similar to perfected T? Also, perhaps many different virus strains are at work in UCorps. "Regular" T has been vaccinated, so many new strains with similar to identical effects have been created to overcome this. Ironic that the vaccine just motivated people to create new and deadlier viruses.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
January 26, 2018 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.