Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome & Community website

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Revelations PS4 & XboxOne

George Trevor
Site Owner

photo racpressforumbanner_sb3_zpsd8bd4mqq.jpg

Capcom have today confirmed via the Resident Evil twitter feed that Resident Evil Revelations will be ported to both PlayStation4 and XboxOne, with a physical release this Autumn!

photo RER_XBO_FOB_ENG-2FORUM_zps34sdbtqk.jpg                 photo RER_PS4_FOB_ENG-2FORUM_zpsglbqvf1j.jpg

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 13, 2017 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187
This is some really exciting news man I cannot wait for this game to come out on PS4 in Fall I am super excited for this game so I can play it once again good nostalgia because this is one of my favorite games of the series. I was about put this article up on the website but you beat me to it. Nonetheless I am super excited for this game to come out in PS4 thanks for sharing this George.
--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

March 13, 2017 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Nice, I welcome all ports to the PS4/XboxOne gen. It would be fantastic to get to play all games on one console. Be nice if we could get a rail shooter chronicles with Survivor, Dead Aim and the Chronicles all in one. Then Outbreak remastered and 2,3 and Code all on one disc. That's all we are missing now.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

March 13, 2017 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

So happy we are getting a disc release. I can now sell my PS3 copy haha.

March 13, 2017 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Awesomeness, another piece to the collection to get and enjoy once again. I

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

March 14, 2017 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187
I am super excited for this game to come out on the new next gen systems. The ps3 version was fantastic although it had one minor flaw I was not to proud of. Furthermore, when revelations came out on 3DS it had one awesome feature something we had not seen since Dead aim and that was the first person Aim mode and that feature was outstanding for me personally because it was a reminder of Resident Evil: Dead Aim which is one of my favorites of the series. Thus, I hope Resident Evil: Revelations brings back this feature on the PS4 and Xbox one version.
--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

March 18, 2017 at 5:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

New gameplay footage released yesterday!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 18, 2017 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.