THE CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Resident Evil Tome of Curiosities & Community
Podcast Interviews with the actors  &  developers of Resident Evil

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Biohazard 7 Inside Report

BSAArklay
Administrator

photo racpressforumbanner_sb3_zpsd8bd4mqq.jpg

Thanks to CVXFreak over at Biohaze he was kind enough to give us permission to post his transcription of the Biohazard 7 Inside report. Please give any thnaks to CVXFreak or Alex for the following post.

So if you were fortunate enough to have ordered the Japanese Complete Edition of Biohazard 7 for the PS4 you  would recieve the Inside Report which features artwork as well as a behind the scenes of how Biohazard 7 was created. CVXFreak gives us his transcription of this book which he has translated from Japanese. Again a big thanks to CVXFreak for all his work.

Scroll down to related posts for his follow up's File 02, 03 & 04

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 28, 2017 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

This is amazing and awesome, thank you so much for sharing this with us CVXFreak. :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

March 1, 2017 at 3:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy

It reads like a hollywood movie script, a truly inspirational, not to mention heroic story! (to me it reads like a Saturday Night Live skit :) :) ..)

The translation is great. Awesome work, it's always nice to read Japan-exclusive files

--

March 1, 2017 at 4:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Fuck yes been waiting for this to be posted by someone!

Edit: was hoping for in universe files... Not something that could've been a Vidoc

--

"I can see.... EVERYTHING!"

March 1, 2017 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Something in universe would have been a fantastic addition however I never really expected such a thing from Capcom. I dont think RE7 has a rich enough story to have something like V-Jump. There is not even a guide book for gods sake.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

March 1, 2017 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

This report has now been officially translated into English and published with both Japanese & English counterpart pages, together in one book, entitled 'BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil Document file'.

Scans of the English pages will appear here, later this week.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 11, 2017 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.