CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Umbrella Corps discussion

TheBatMan

Oh jesus I don't half feel sorry for you sometimes. If you can't see that body if Clancy then there really is no helping you. You don't half provide a lot of info, but jeez, at the same time you don't half ruin it all by puting 2 and 2 together and coming up with about 500 almost every time.

So you are quite happy to discard the Chris hunting Eveline in 2014, yet only thing that infers Umbrella is HCF is the guidebook, and you are more than happy to run with that. You even stated when the game came out that Umbrella were the one's after her, and that Umbrella were also the one's trying to kill her, completely misintrepreting what 'third party' even means. Point in, that line is there in the guidebook reagardless, and it has to mean something. It's also never stated that Chris' first mission with Umbrella is in NAH, it only says Chris is used for missions relating to bioterrorism,

You did say that about The Family and got unecessearily gitty with anyone who said otherwise, and yes you flamed people for saying otherwise just as you are doing now. The most comical moment was when you belived Carla was working with Simmons to form Neo Umbrella and actually suggested the background assets were wrong and the images showing Carla in the Tall Oaks lab should have infact been Lanshiang. That was very funny indeed.

And since UC's release we've had DC Douglas confirming deleted dialgologue from Raid Mode had Wesker and Alex conversing in the afterlife, then we've had the AW01 Archives stating that Wesker is still dead. Yet you continue to hold onto UC's multiplayer and it's just embarassing. You'll come to realise that sometime soon.

And yes, if Shen-Ya are the ones who raided Tortuga island, what exactly has Claire got to link them to Umbrella? the answer is absolutely nothing.

Is CQBZ formulated by Hunk, or Wesker? Because you seemed adamant is was by Wesker according to biohaze, pushing it as a fact if i recall correctly. Again, I speculate multiplayer means nothing, and Im quite happy to do so because the facts provided in NAH suggest as much. The game tells us the company was reformed in 2007, yet UC tells us that their ressurection 'is still at hand' in 2016.' What a load of bollocks. And I haven't been shown to be wrong on anything so don;t even try and play that card.

@EvilResident Whoppers don't make a blind bit of difference,and no one is suggesting the Lepoticia strain was altered at all besides yourself.

February 10, 2018 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

It's not Clancy. You are not privy to certain information so your "2+2" tripe is more like "2+2+_." But good job using this as a way of proving my points about you and your dogmatic attitude. Even when told that you lack information about a game's development, you insist that you are right above all. It's amusing since the connection isn't even hard to make in NAH as the transition is poorly done. There was also more to the LNG incident.

I'm quite content to discard something that only appears in a guide and is rendered incorrect by the story itself. Like Alex being a man or Rockfort being in Europe, do they need to "mean something"? Yes I didn't realize the full scope of the game's story immediately after playing it when we originally had no references to The Connections, what an astute observation! Chris himself says it will take time getting used to working with Umbrella but supposedly he's been working with them three years already? Haha. I speculated that Umbrella was HCF before the guide was even released.

I said that about The Family as SPECULATION. A concept evidently quite alien to you. I got "gitty" because as always, you can't make the distinction but are more than happy to declare your own speculation as factual statements (ie. "this is an easter egg") while admonishing anyone who thinks differently or doesn't immediately conform to your will. I never said anything about background assets being wrong or Carla being in the wrong lab. She worked in at least 3 separate labs seen in 6--- Tall Oaks, Vinci, Quad Tower. I was mistaken about Neo Umbrella having Simmons involved, this was due to misunderstanding a file that said the Lepotica was developed by Neo Umbrella. The file itself is written from a "current time" perspective when it's believed Neo Umbrella is behind Tall Oaks, coupled with Simmons' overall plan being to create the threat of a giant bioterrorist organization.

Ah yes, DC Douglas! The same guy who just like myself, speculated that Wesker might be revived, or might be a clone, or might be an imposter, might be an easter egg, etc. Things you gleefully ignored so you could claim he only said it's an easter egg. I won't be as embarrassed as you running around every website you can to spew the same spiel. Both Albert and Alex still have dialogue between themselves in RAID MODE, not sure what your groundbreaking point is meant to be there. Speaking of that though, remember the "Gregor Project"? The Anonymous character uses Albert's retextured model and animations and their sword is used by Wesker in the Clan Master game, which also features a clone of him. Likely meaningless, but neat cross-game references.

If Shen Ya is a known sponsor of a known Umbrella, then Claire has something to link them. Even if Shen Ya's relationship to Umbrella is a secret, Shen Ya itself should still have suffered repercussions. Since we have yet to see that, it needs to be explored further similar to the initially one-line reference to TRICELL's dissolution in REV2 (the first time in 6 simply said "organization" leaving it vague as to whether it was referring to TRICELL or the rival company).

CQBZ has so far been confirmed to have been formulated by HUNK. It's additionally implied in the AWM01 Archives that Wesker also either had a hand in it directly, or his research contributed to it since he devised non-infected combat and countermeasures and his focus on pistols and shotguns is reminiscent of CQBZ's inherent characteristics which exclude rifles.

February 11, 2018 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

There's a time limit on edits but in regards to your claim that the AWM01 Archives proves there's no chance of a Wesker revival, do you seriously believe they would've revealed it there? I assumed by "releases" you meant game stories, but apparently you've spread those goalposts far and wide to mean everything from guides to airsoft guns and somehow the release of each makes such a plot less likely... ridiculous, frankly. Just shows off how dogmatic you are.

I guarantee if Wesker ends up not returning you are going to do what you're doing here and claim I said it was a certainty even though from the beginning it has been purely speculative for me, and whether it happens or not is meaningless to me as I have no investment in the character. If he does return all I'd do is laugh in retrospect at your (so far) two year crusade.

February 11, 2018 at 6:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

(this forum needs a better edit system)

"The game tells us the company was reformed in 2007, yet UC tells us that their ressurection 'is still at hand' in 2016.' What a load of bollocks."

Umbrella is a functional company by 2011 already in UC. That renders this lie of yours moot. Whatever they mean by "resurrection", they don't simply mean establishing the company. How many times does this need explained to you?

February 11, 2018 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

It is Clancy. There's no doubt about it unless you can prove otherwise which of course you cannot. I understand the story perfectly fine actually and you are completely unaware of what I do and don't know behind the scenes. 

You don't discard anything, you like to spin the 'presenting things as facts' rubbish at me because you simply cannot disprove anything I say, so proceed to spit your dummy out as you always have done - or ban me from a forum for no other reason than disagreeing with your opinions, or stalk me wherever I go which you are doing again right now. Lucas working for a 'third party' when Umbrella are tracking him is hardly the most complicated of plot points to work out, and no one is saying Chris has been working for Umbrella in every mission for three years. If he only ever comes in as an observer every now and again, then he could do that for 20 years and still never get used to the concept of working with Umbrella.

You don't present it as speculation. Your articles on PU are full of your 'speculations' presented as facts. I don't see why you get such a bee in your bonnet about me not saying 'it's an opinion' after every single sentence when no one else has an issue working that out. And besides, none of it has been disproved. 

You certainly did say the background assets were wrong. You distinctly said the lab background for Tall Oaks is meant to be Lanshiang, because that was the only way your theory at the time could still hold up. 

I'm not talking about DC Douglas, I'm tallking about the character. Both he and Alex have a conversation with each other - from the afterlife. 

Who said anything about Shen-Ya being a known sponsor of Umbrella? What makes you think that information has to be in the public domain?

Oh now it's now implied Wesker just had a hand in it? A few months back it was 'absolutely clear' that Wesker created CQBZ according to yourself. No mention of opinions there. 

I said the Archives state he is still dead, and your actually criticising now for using all evidential means at my disposal? One minute it's arguments based on nothing the next it's 'moving the goalposts' and using supplemental materials. 

I know Umbrella is a functioning company in 2011 which is why the resurrection at hand of said company which you were promoting up to NAH's release has been debunked and puts another nail in UC's multiplayer. But you can't accept that and suggest resurrection means something else now, such as the public reveal? Even though the file explaining Umbrella's background in 7 contains no such information.

February 11, 2018 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

I'm privy to developer information you're not, I'm afraid. I'm more than happy to share privately but I think you'd prefer to just moan rather than end up being wrong again.

From what I recall I'm not the only one who has banned you for the same reasons, and you only crawled back to PU when you were banned on Biohaze. Almost like you can't stand the idea of not being able to declare your tripe. I didn't ban you for "disagreeing", but if that helps you sleep better. I hear you bitched and moaned with Biohaze too. How am I "stalking" you when I've been posting in this very thread before you? Your attitude these past few years doesn't exactly make me feel bad about banning you, nor is it a loss.

Is that why you used my articles as the basis of your own on Biohaze? I wonder how much of it is just information from the developers you aren't privy to. Quite a lot I'd wager. Thank you for admitting that you present everything as statements of fact though. Saying people "should just know" highlights the enormity of your arrogance, especially when you throw a fit when anyone calls you out on it. You can't really disprove something that is hypothetical to begin with but nice try!

Have you heard this afterlife conversation to be sure that DC Douglas isn't just talking about two canonically dead characters in a mini-game talking to each other?

Nobody said Shen Ya is a known sponsor. That's why I said "IF." Thanks for proving my point for me again. You cannot discern speculation from statements of fact, whether for yourself or someone else.

CQBZ is an ongoing project that gets fed new data on a continuous basis. Wesker's research being used to improve it would still make him instrumental in its creation even if he is dead. Just as he is instrumental to the Albert Series. However at the moment we don't know enough. Was CQBZ formulated in the original Umbrella or the new one for example.

Yes the Archives do indeed state he is still dead. Everything will say he is dead until he is actually revived, and if that's going to happen, it's going to be in a game. Supplemental material isn't going to reveal the resurrection of a major character yet you herald it not doing so as definitive proof and pat yourself on the back for "debunking."

How is the resurrection meaning something else less valid than "everything is an easter egg"? Both are speculative. Thanks for proving my point again, two years running.

February 11, 2018 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Again, you don't know what I'm privvy to, and clearly you cannot seem to prove that body is not Clancy can you?

Yes you quite clearly did ban me from PU for disagreeing with your ascertions, which others then pointed out publically and you subsequently deleted because they painted you in a bad light. I joined PU to simply talk about the build up to NAH and share some ideas. Simple as that. You banned me simply because my ideas do not match your own.

My articles on biohaze were written in 2009 and pre-date a majority of yours. There's no arrogance here other than your own. Again, stop criticising others for so called presenting opinions as facts when your entire website is based upon your opinions presented as facts. 

So one minute The Gregor Project from Raid mode is solid evidence of an Albert comeback. The next it's just a 'mini-game'. What was that about moving the goalposts again? Failing to discern speculation from statement of fact is clearly your issue, not mine. 

'Supplemental material isn't going to reveal the resurrection of a major character' - yet you cite the revelations guidebook that Wesker is immortal as evidence to back up your claim? Again, move those goalposts a little bit wider, lad.

Because you refuse to even acknowledge that UC's resurrection lines are not what you thought it would be and therefore adds potential weight to the counter argument that it may not mean anything at all. 

I shall remove myself from the conversation now to avoid the inevitable shitstorm it will become. You go ahead and have the last word to make yourself feel superior. 

February 11, 2018 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

I offered to discuss it privately but you seem intent on being a child. It's not Clancy at all but you can believe what you want, you will do so anyway. :) Not your fault for being mistaken on the matter either, since it was deliberately meant to throw people off for Not A Hero, and it's the reason why the timeline of the first DLCs seems off.

I banned you after I locked a topic and you made another literally with a "2" at the end despite being told not to, not even 24 hours after Biohaze banned you. Your intentions were quite clear after that, and they've been clear for years now. Gotta spread your "good word."

Who said the Gregor Project was solid evidence of anything? I have posited possibilities, but unless it gets brought up again in the future, it's a moot but fun little point considering the circumstances of it. I can't even commend your attempt to flip the table there as it was a pathetic lie. But at least the lie reinforces my point about your dogmatic arrogance and inability to separate speculation and fact.

Wesker was an Uroboros adapter and was thus immortal, the guide just confirmed something from 5's story that wasn't stated outright. Given that Progenitor's purpose was immortality, it stands to reason that Uroboros' purpose is immortality. It's corroborated unlike your Chris X Umbrella 2014 story which was debunked by NAH. It's not even a big deal that you were wrong about it, we're all wrong at some point or another, but you don't take it lightly.

Things not being what I originally speculate them to be is a non-issue and happens to everyone who speculates. We're constantly deprived of the full picture lately so this is especially unavoidable, though you simply think yourself above it then act like nothing happened when something you were adamant about gets utterly blown out of the water. Like CQBZ not being a fighting style because your precious CAPCOM USA PR blurbs spoke about it in gameplay terms.

Ahhh yes! Your infamous "I'm bouncin'" remark that almost never comes to fruition. Gotta start somewhere! Love how you add the last word bit almost like a suicide grenade, hilarious.

"your entire website is based upon your opinions presented as facts."

*citation needed

February 11, 2018 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Wow. This went off the rails quickly. News Bot, your not invested in Albert Wesker, despite having him as an avatar? At this point, that's the only thing I can respond to. lol
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 11, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

News Bot

EvilResident at February 11, 2018 at 8:31 PM

Wow. This went off the rails quickly. News Bot, your not invested in Albert Wesker, despite having him as an avatar? At this point, that's the only thing I can respond to. lol

I choose my avatars purely on how they look to me.

February 12, 2018 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
Ok. Just seems strange to hear you have no invesment in the main villian (arguably tied with Spencer). Especially with all the development and history he's had, ever since the first game. But opinions are opinions.
--
Body Horror Enthusiast
February 12, 2018 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.