Crimson Head Elder Resident Evil website community

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Tome and Community

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Crimson Head Elder Staff Artwork

TheOracleDragon

Ladies and gentlemen of the mansion, come with me to the art gallery for we have something to share with you. It won’t take long and we know you will enjoy it. Step inside and allow me to pull away the curtain. Behold the artwork of the amazing artist ErstwhileSky. She has done an amazing job of displaying the team and other goodies of our beloved series.

We have the team and one character to share with you, starting from left to right: Shane (main character from R.E.S.S.), TheOracleDragon, USS Command, Albert Wesker 187, George Trevor, and CrimsonElder.

We do our best to do what we can to share with you interesting things in the Resident Evil universe and many other Survival Horror games as well. We will continue to provide you with entertaining podcasts, Forum discussions, features, artworks and more! We thank you all for supporting us and staying with us throughout the years.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 14, 2016 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

The artwork is very nicley done Oracle. Having met GT in person I can say that the portrait is spot on. Although USS Command is probably the most accurate. Awesome work with the Crimson head and also accurate there have been many times I wanted to tear GT's head off :-)

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 14, 2016 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

You guys look awesome - great artwork, I always wondered what the CHE team looked like but never imagined such badasses :P

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

December 18, 2016 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I had a hangover in that portrait. Not my finest hour. Feel free too add me n Facebook James and anyone else who wants too. You should be able to find me on the CHE members page or GT's friends list my names Andrew Lewis.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

December 18, 2016 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.