|Posted on September 15, 2014 at 3:15 PM||comments (4)|
600dpi scans from Japanese video game magazine FAMITSU, of their Biohazard Revelations 2 preview feature ~
|Posted on September 11, 2014 at 2:00 AM||comments (6)|
The first game-play trailer for Resident Evil Revelations 2 has just gone live. Watch it first at Crimson Head Elder TV ~
The UK's leading multiformat video games magazine, GamesMaster, today publishes a preview feature for Resident Evil Revelations 2, and residents of Crimson Head Elder can be first to download 600dpi scans ~
DOWNLOAD 600dpi scans ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/
|Posted on September 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM||comments (4)|
GAMEPLAY PRESS RELEASE, BITMAP SCREENS, CHARACTER & CONCEPT MEDIA
Resident Evil® Revelations 2 will be releasing on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 games & PC in early 2015. Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil® Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available, and a retail disc version will arrive following the final episode.
Claire Redfield make a dramatic return, now working for the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save. Moira Burton is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire & Moira are knocked unconscious, awakening later to find themselves in a dark, abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style.
Download high resolution, official press, bitmap files ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/
• Survival horror returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc.
• Experience the horror event of the season – Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
• Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
• Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
• A brand new type of enemy – Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival.
• Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Pricing: $5.99 per episode, $24.99 Complete Season, $39.99 Retail Disc.
|Posted on September 5, 2014 at 5:25 AM||comments (3)|
FAMITSU DEVELOPERS INTERVIEW & NEW CONCEPT ART
In interview with Japanese video game publication FAMITSU, Capcom officially announced Resident Evil: Revelations 2, which will be developed by the core staff from the previous game. Series producer Machisaka Kawata and director Yasuhiro Anba talked more about the game in an interview in this week’s issue. Amongst various intriguing details that were offered up, the location of Revelations 2 was refrenced, as being "... a lonely island located somewhere in the distant sea. We’d like to make it into something we can call ‘Resident Evil Island'".
A highlight of interest from the debut trailer, were the intriguing wrist devices, adorning the various people, in differing states of colour transformation... and it was clear which colour you wouldn't want yours turning to!
“It’s the most important key item,” says Kawata. “It will also become a key part of the game’s story.”
“While putting together content for the trailer, I’d normally say ‘huh, but this is a spoiler!’ and stop it, but this time, I decided to bear with it and give it out as a big service,” adds Anba with a laugh.
Refrencing the little girl prominent as the trailer draws to an odious, sinister end, Kawata san continued.
"You’ve pointed out a part that’s difficult for us to talk about right now,” responds Kawata with a laugh. “Personally speaking, that’s an image that I really like, and I’ll leave it at that for now. The concept teaser trailer not only contains mysteries for Resident Evil: Revelations 2, but also pays an homage to the series. Please have fun thinking about different possibilities.”
"The first Resident Evil takes place in a mansion, and with Revelations taking place on a cruise liner, so you have many stages that were set in closed locations, but Revelations 2 will take place on a lonely island located somewhere in the distant sea. We’d like to make it into something we can call ‘Resident Evil Island’. Kawata adds "The place is much wider than the cruise liner, so there’s plenty more we can set up than what we had in the previous game."
The initial concept art debuted last week, illustrating what appears to be some sort of jail, is not the only facility being developed, according to Kawata who stated that it’s not exclusively a prison island, like Rockfort, and that there will be additional facilities to explore.